Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13682

a scout cant fly (edited by the FCC) and post in appropriate thread

DeletedUser

kuname might fly jets, but in a 1 on 1 fight, I still pick a scout to kick his ass anyday.

He doesn't, we've been over this.

As for whom would kick his ass?
I wouldn't know, but if he were to be brawling with an old lady, my money would be on the lil' ol' lady. Those grannies have no scruples when it comes to a fracas.

DeletedUser13682

yeah. they can be scary one stole my car once because she thought it was hers

DeletedUser

He doesn't, we've been over this.

As for whom would kick his ass?
I wouldn't know, but if he were to be brawling with an old lady, my money would be on the lil' ol' lady. Those grannies have no scruples when it comes to a fracas.

kuname will remind the grandma of her own grandchilds, and she will take pity of him. This is the moment kuname been waiting for: he will kidney punch her.

"jet pilot" kuname - 1
grandma - 0.

DeletedUser13682

then old granny pull an uzi out and uzis kuname, itd happen to everyone

kuname -1
granny- infinity

israeli engineering rules

DeletedUser

then old granny pull an uzi out and uzis kuname, itd happen to everyone

kuname -1
granny- infinity

israeli engineering rules

That makes sense, granny is old enough to carry a gun. kuname is not old enough to carry a sharp pen without supervision.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

i have no idea what you said, israeli engineering just rules along with german engineering and pre vietnam american engineering

DeletedUser

All of which is irrelevant and not related to the topic.

And Kuname, let's try this again: I'm wondering if you could provide some information on the Swedish Air Cadets. Links if possible.

DeletedUser

I think you should all remember that Kuname claims to be 13. So while I think it is bogus he is flying planes you may want to take his age into consideration when responding to him. Now that the mother in me has had her say I shall go now.

DeletedUser

Would you trust a 13 year old with a car?
No?

Then why would anyone trust him with a jet?
Anyways, we've cleared this up, he isn't a pilot, and he can't fly jets.

DeletedUser

We don't have a website, I asked. You have to go on www.aircadets.org and extract information there. If you find the air cadet exchange program, you'll find sweden somewhere there. And toko, There are differences between scouts and cadets.

DeletedUser

Because I don't have a British Passport or Citizenship Card. I have a Swedish Passport. And also, Sweden isn't a British commonwealth country so I wouldn't be able to join any type of foreign Armed Forces other than a Scandinavian one. The same rules apply for the cadets. Me joining the British Armed Forces would be like an Israeli pilot joining the Saudi Air Force.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.