Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I only started a conversation with Johan when John Rose started to butt in. We didn't ask him to. Seriously, go back and research on your rocks...

If you want a private conversation, I still recommend PM's.

DeletedUser

Wow, is that all you have to say?

There are pics of me in the RL thread if you desperately crave them.

Please do keep up that conduct, it is very much befitting of a teenage liar.

No, my computer would override just trying to load your pic's never mind me looking at them. Why did you butt in anyway? I was asked a question by Johan and answered it.

DeletedUser

No, my computer would override just trying to load your pic's never mind me looking at them. Why did you butt in anyway? I was asked a question by Johan and answered it.

I only started a conversation with Johan when John Rose started to butt in. We didn't ask him to. Seriously, go back and research on your rocks...

Two reasons:

1. Because you were having a conversation, wich could easily been handled in PM's. In fact, if you do not want people to "butt in" then that is the only way to go.

2. Because I find it ridicules that you claim to pilot military jets at age 13, not to mention any 13 year old holding the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

DeletedUser

kk... Cadet ranks and Armed Forces ranks vary between each other... There's a difference Between Cadet Force and the Proper Armed Forces.

DeletedUser

kk... Cadet ranks and Armed Forces ranks vary between each other...

Another empty claim.
How about you back it up with some facts, and examples.

Now, if you had taken any effort to answer my 'long post', instead of making excuses, we might be getting somewhere.

So, what's the diffrence?
Make belive?

DeletedUser3717

rotc-cadet-ranks.gif

Army-Enlisted-and-NCO-Ranks.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, then he isn't a bloody Ltd Commander then, he is a CADET LTC.
Still, that doesn't answer how he is to replace a mere captain if he is a C-LTC.

Edit: Guess I really WAS on to something about the 'special kiddie-ranks' then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, then he isn't a bloody Ltd Commander then, he is a CADET LTC.
Still, that doesn't answer how he is to replace a mere captain if he is a C-LTC.

Edit: Guess I really WAS on to something about the 'special kiddie-ranks' then.

there are four in my squadron

Cadet Captain
Cadet Luitenant Commander (2nd in command)
Cadet 2nd seat Luitenant
Cadet 3rd seat Luitenant

When you're in the Flygvapnet cadet and in Britain, You have to follow the British Ranks whereas in Sweden, they're totally different. So I'm in England following British ranks but if I go back to Sweden, I'll carry on from my rank in Britain except that the name of the rank changes... I didn't say I'm in the proper Air Force yet. There are thousands of other kids with the same rank as me.

"Welcome to the home of everything that is Air Cadets.

The Air Cadet Organisation is thriving! Each year more than 60,000 cadets, volunteer staff and civilian committee members help engage in pursuits and rewarding opportunities such as championing good causes in local communities, pursuing sporting events at a national level and becoming international youth ambassadors.

Air cadets aged 11 to 19 are given the chance by our team of staff and volunteers to learn to fly, develop skills to lead expeditions, tour foreign countries, become target shooting marksmen, join a band and learn about aviation and aerospace. This is only a small list of the many activities and opportunities available all whilst making new friends.

The ACO is continually searching for high calibre likeminded volunteers to keep it at the top of its game as one of the top youth organisations in the United Kingdom.

I first joined the cadets in 1974 and it's great to be back. Looking to the future my aspiration is to provide every cadet with the opportunity for flight in both a glider and a Tutor aircraft, experience our adventurous activities, achieve a bronze Duke of Edinburgh's Award and earn a BTEC diploma in an aviation related subject. The latter aims to ensure that the ethos and fun that the ACO provides will broaden their horizons.

As you examine our website and discover what a cadet or a volunteer can do, ask yourself: 'Can you rise to the challenge and go above and beyond?"

Air Commodore Ian R W Stewart BSc RAF
Commandant Air Cadets

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, because it still doesn't adress jack, but I guess in the make-belive cadet camp a Captain outranks a LTC.

DeletedUser

Nope Jordon, that is something else.

A trip for reservist officers to Poland :p

DeletedUser

Cool. You updated it.

there are four in my squadron
When you're in the Flygvapnet cadet and in Britain, You have to follow the British Ranks

Then Captain is still outranked by LTC.

I didn't say I'm in the proper Air Force yet. There are thousands of other kids with the same rank as me.
You said you were a cadet, wich very often means someone training to be an officer at a war-academy. Then you went ahead to claim you were a jet-pilot AND a LTC.

"Welcome to the home of everything that is Air Cadets.

The Air Cadet Organisation is thriving! Each year more than 60,000 cadets, volunteer staff and civilian committee members help engage in pursuits and rewarding opportunities such as championing good causes in local communities, pursuing sporting events at a national level and becoming international youth ambassadors. (...)

The ACO is continually searching for high calibre likeminded volunteers to keep it at the top of its game as one of the top youth organisations in the United Kingdom.
A militant youth club. Thumbs up.

DeletedUser

I never said I was a jet pilot. and if i did, I never meant that. I meant I pilot jets under supervision of an instructor as a Air cadet activity. I didn't want to start a fuss because of one mistake. You think that Lt. Commander outrank captains, It's different. you don't rank after the captain. you rank upon experience. That's why I'm still classified as lower than my Captain. Get it?

DeletedUser

I never said I was a jet pilot. and if i did, I never meant that. I meant I pilot jets under supervision of an instructor as a Air cadet activity. I didn't want to start a fuss because of one mistake. You think that Lt. Commander outrank captains, It's different. you don't rank after the captain. you rank upon experience. That's why I'm still classified as lower than my Captain. Get it?

You did say you were a jet pilot, we've been over this.

I know a LTC outranks a Captain, because that is the international standard used by NATO. So you got a rank that is above Captain, but you are given ranks by experience and the Captain still outranks you? No, I don't get it.

Now that we have clarified that you are not what you claimed to be;
my previous accusation stands confirmed; You are a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.