account sitting

DeletedUser

Competition between duellers in the top 50 is fierce - don't underestimate it. Going away is enough damage, let alone hundreds of KOs.

Sorry I don't spread my rep enough to give you more ;)

But to those who say a couple of weeks of losses is not important read the quote, think what you said, think again, hopefully you start to realise why I said what I said.

DeletedUser

That would cover the dueling aspect. Don't forget ability to go on our extended holiday without having our accounts deleted... IMO that would hurt MUCH more than losing your top spot in the dueling ranking, although it would probably not happen to as many people.

DeletedUser

True, possibly double the time if vacation mode is set? that gives 90 days or nearly 13 weeks?

DeletedUser

45 day is more than even time to log on to you accent for tow mints. We sartorially don't need 3 month. There a town that I in that has tow town founder that have been both inactive sine March 3 completed die wait I was the last member of the town to join it and I put in more money then the to town founder combined. So this town has to site and wait till April 17 before there deleted. You saying we should have to wait till June 3 before the town has new leadership? The town would die off long before then.

DeletedUser

45 day is more than even time to log on to you accent for tow mints. We sartorially don't need 3 month.
I can understand your point about the town founder going inactive, but if his intention was to hurt you all, he could have booted all from his town before deciding to go inactive. If he really had to be away from a PC for more than 45 days, I'm sure he will be glad to come back without having to start all over.

If you read the entire thread, it was specifically explained that it is not always possible for everybody to be close to a PC where they can log in. People's place / location / situation in RL differs - we should accept and allow that, without insisting that everybody be in the same situation that I am.

I would be happy with FIC's suggestion.

DeletedUser

Please read my post Moonsc. I am saying that whilst on vacation mode your account is not deleted for 90 days. This doesn't apply to someone not logging in.

Its easy enough to not be able to log in for 6-7 weeks if you are on holiday at that time, as Wes says not everyone is able to whilst on holiday - I certainly wouldn't want to log in whilst on holiday.