account sitting

DeletedUser

Where on earth do you guys go on holiday? 6 and a half weeks?! The maximum I've ever been on is two, but normally it's a week or 5 days! (once every year or so?)

Not sure about this idea. It would promote a lot of cheating etc.

They are either students or Europeans.

DeletedUser5046

Not everyone is so addicted they waste their overseas holiday playing The West in Europe. What I mean is if you go travelling around all of Europe in one hit.

even so..i dun think its enough reason for account sitting ^^

Diggo11

This isn't about Account Sitting anymore, its about Vacation Mode (which stops you getting duelled whilst your away).

DeletedUser5046

like what? when a player clicks on your profile and tried to duel you he will get something like . . .

"te player isnt able to be dueled...he is on a vacation mode:D"

DeletedUser

Account sitting is never going to work, does it matter if a founder can't leave so what deposit your money and there you go just be open to attacks, your not there to see it so why should it bother you?

If your going on holiday then you should not be able to gain exp and work jobs if your not playing the game, I mean you don't just turn on a playstation and go on "Account sitting mode" so it levels you up then come back 14 days later and all the hard work is done for you haha madness, it will just get exploited.

DeletedUser

Account sitting is never going to work, does it matter if a founder can't leave so what deposit your money and there you go just be open to attacks, your not there to see it so why should it bother you?

If your going on holiday then you should not be able to gain exp and work jobs if your not playing the game, I mean you don't just turn on a playstation and go on "Account sitting mode" so it levels you up then come back 14 days later and all the hard work is done for you haha madness, it will just get exploited.

Try reading the whole thread you tool. The idea has evolved into a vacation mode as opposed to someone sitting your account.

If you can't be bothered to read everything please shh

Everyone else in a town can leave why punish a founder?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha lovely, Account sitting - Vacation both same motivation for it, We have 1 founder who was away for days and no problem, that is what council hats are for you, if a founder wants to leave then promote another player to founder that you trust, the point of running and choosing to build a town is that you don't leave it, there is no need for vacation mode or account sitting, I did read the thread budgie brain.

Example: when extending your town that is already maxed out and you decide to build a sister town then you put someone in charge of the mother town (most founders are normally head builders so leave to the sister town), if that person is trust worthy then that's all good if not tough you just got shunted, it's part of the game to encourage team work, if a founder is happy to leave for a sister town then why not just leave for a set number of days and inform the appointed founder?

Either way don't like it.... simple as that.
Oh and let me guess your a founder on some world?

DeletedUser5046

if a founder is happy to leave for a sister town then why not just leave for a set number of days and inform the appointed founder?

because they dun trust others? or maybe afraid they cant go back. . ?

DeletedUser

Come on that's just my point, on world 4 we town hop and have a rotation of founders, you build the trust by communicating with each other, you leave to buy items from sister towns, it's never been a problem for me and if it ever did become a problem I'd be angry yea but still wouldn't expect this protection.
If you don't think you can trust someone then you don't leave it's that simple isn't it?

DeletedUser5046

Come on that's just my point, on world 4 we town hop and have a rotation of founders, you build the trust by communicating with each other, you leave to buy items from sister towns, it's never been a problem for me and if it ever did become a problem I'd be angry yea but still wouldn't expect this protection.
If you don't think you can trust someone then you don't leave it's that simple isn't it?

well for you it is...for most its not T_T

DeletedUser

Exactly, so you sit in town and get beaten every 48 hours or just exp farmed.

If you had read the thread as you stated and actually understood what was being asked for in the latter stage you wouldn't have barged in with all the rubbish about Account sitting.

If you can't understand the difference between someone sitting an account and a button that stops you from being dueled or logging in for a set period of time then I pity you.

You talk of running family towns and having multiple founders etc.

You have to realise that not all people play the game the same way as you so just because something is of no benefit to you doesn't mean it's of no benefit to everybody.

You raise the point again about if a founder cannot trust anyone to take over for a while then they shouldn't leave. Again I ask why a founder should be punished whilst normal members and councillors aren't

DeletedUser

The whole point is what does a founder do? They can't simply up and leave if a single founder and don't trust anyone enough with the black hat,

Sit there and get knocked out then ,simple really and after all what do they care if they are going away for any extended time ,they have banked what ever cash they have and posted on their game forum that they trust none of their town members and will be back in what ever time frame it is .

DeletedUser

Sit there and get knocked out then ,simple really and after all what do they care if they are going away for any extended time ,they have banked what ever cash they have and posted on their game forum that they trust none of their town members and will be back in what ever time frame it is .

Again I ask why a founder should be punished whilst normal members and councillors aren't

Seriously thats in the post above yours. Please try reading before repeating arguements and not countering the points raised in opposition.

DeletedUser

Ice Cubes you full of it ain't you.

The answer is because a founder is a founder your narrow minded you are and for your information I am a founder on one world and I think account sitting and vacation have arose from the same people, end of the day it's for the same benefit, I have been off line before for over a week and didn't cry about getting beatings.

DeletedUser

for those who are afraid of getting power abused, you should learn how to earn respect and friends. i have several friends on this game by now that i would give all responsibilty of my account to in a heart beat. i trust them completely, and i am 100% positive they would never do anything wrong. one of my friends would know exactly where to put all of my skill points, and i wouldn't even have to tell him. if you cant earn the trust of friends, and you dont trust your friends, then your in the wrong town.

DeletedUser

Ice Cubes you full of it ain't you.

Well wouldn't you be a bit annoyed if someone obviously hadn't taken the time to read your post before repeating an arguement?

The answer is because a founder is a founder your narrow minded you are

So I'm narrow minded for wanting a valid arguement against the point I raise?

So basically you want to discrimate against founders soley because they're founders?

and for your information I am a founder on one world and I think account sitting and vacation have arose from the same people, end of the day it's for the same benefit

Rubbish, as I said to Danzeman:

me said:
If you can't understand the difference between someone sitting an account and a button that stops you from being dueled or logging in for a set period of time then I pity you.

I have been off line before for over a week and didn't cry about getting beatings.

Well aren't you such a martyr.