About Wars and Coalitions of world 10

DeletedUser15169

So toko, You sayin that your GC is NOT a mega alliance? If so I beg to differ!

DeletedUser1105

Hey Roy, I have no doubt that some MC 'talk the talk and walk the walk', but how can you justify saying that for the whole of MC, when Boot Hill, Toker Nation, Band of Brothers and Vineyard are garbage?

DeletedUser

I think the funniest thing in this server so far was 'IBUILDTHINGS' trying to lead a town he stole.

Sure it was funny that the town hemorraged players faster than the Titanic...

...but talk about a contradiction in terms!

The mods should let him change his name to 'ISTEALTHINGS'

DeletedUser

I think the funniest thing in this server so far was 'IBUILDTHINGS' trying to lead a town he stole.

I would like to point out that I didn't steal anything. It was a gift :razz: & if the shoe were on the other foot (If I turned Constantinople over to the MC) there would be no end to the chest-thumping & grandstanding coming from those in your own ranks.

DeletedUser

Btw, As far as your (MC) Leader, Victor, said Constantinople wasn't stolen, it was handed over.. Way to contradict each other guys.. :) MC people never fails to amuse me.. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mc's are not good
GC r the best
And our leader 'I BUILD STUFF' Is the best leader in the game
and that is why CONSTANTINOPLE is AT TOP.

DeletedUser13484

I would like to point out that I didn't steal anything. It was a gift :razz: & if the shoe were on the other foot (If I turned Constantinople over to the MC) there would be no end to the chest-thumping & grandstanding coming from those in your own ranks.

If someone handed Constantinople over to me i would do the right thing and hand it back. Even though its ranked number 1 town at the moment.

The founder built it in the first place so its his town at the end of the day but thats just me. Maybe im to kind ;)

DeletedUser

If someone handed Constantinople over to me i would do the right thing and hand it back. Even though its ranked number 1 town at the moment.

The founder built it in the first place so its his town at the end of the day but thats just me. Maybe im to kind ;)

I don't know you, so I will take your word for it. But if that were to happen, you could count on being excommunicated from the MC & being placed on a permanent KO list, of that I am quite sure.

DeletedUser13484

I don't know you, so I will take your word for it. But if that were to happen, you could count on being excommunicated from the MC & being placed on a permanent KO list, of that I am quite sure.

I came to this world with most of the MC and im the co-founder of outpost on w9. I know they would stand be me if i did that.

I know what went on with daddyjay as i was in the chatroom at the time.
How he was acting and what he was saying i think you would of done the same thing. All because one of his members wanted to leave and go to another MC town cos they needed a leader.

DeletedUser

Stuff, the word of a plagiarizer is worth nadda. If gaffey was somehow smart enough to steal a town from Gc(he is more likely to accidentally hand one over though) there would be no end to his and victor chimp-chest bumping.

DeletedUser16008

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. It's not the way we play the game, never has been and never will.

Not everyone thinks the way you do. I would have no need for another town nor especially one filled with enemy members....

I'm not saying you should have given it back just that your quote above is totally incorrect.

I don't chest beat over minor triumphs Eg: the fort the other day and I certainly would take no credit over a town being gifted to me obviously by a traitor with a grudge.... In my book it is no triumph and only brings that shame to your door... I wouldn't want nor accept that at mine.

You don't know me well but Gaffey speaks truthfully.... I prefer to play the game head to head not through other back door means......

I have been in the position of leading a town and then having to move on... never would it occur to me to betray a whole town over it...

I shall also say that in fort wars we shall not destroy resources if we look to losing one nor play the sabotage game as GC have done.... Your tactics are up to you of course but MC is above that kind of waste and is simply not prepared to engage on that level.

Now I don't care if you believe me or not Mr GC but I play with honor and have my own standards I will not fall from... When we come for you it will be through the front door not the back that i promise you :)

And Hells you got me i see no point in this convo perse only that my own actions are being assumed to be similar. I am correcting that...

And Toko enough players know me across worlds to know I speak the truth. Be it an enemy or Allie i always give respect unless they have shown none whatsoever to me ... you happen to be the only one in that camp in all the worlds I have and do play in, congratulations.

DeletedUser15169

And I am with Gaff and Vic, they are absolutely right! If gaff would have been handed GC HQ by a disloyal member, he would have handed it right back to the oridginal founder due to the fact that he was not the rightful owner!

So why do all the forums have to go off topic, but yet they are not renamed or somhow edited to get it back on track?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If anyone wants to hand me their town, just contact me ingame. Thanks, bye bye.

Diggo11

Hmm these opinions are quite subjective. Does anyone have a list of up to date mortician stats they can throw into the mix?

DeletedUser

Aye, well enough. Here's the mortician stats for all the MC towns surrounding Infraction Junction 1 & 2 (first two mort stats are the IJ towns, for comparison):

(click to enlarge image)

In short, pwned.

DeletedUser14793

in short, not even close. ive noticed alot of those towns are slowly comming outta the red instead of going deeper into it.

DeletedUser

Oh Rly? dgorsk, from your vantage point 8 counties away, you didn't notice crap. I've been monitoring most of the towns in my immediate area for quite some time, and they have been getting steadily worse, not better, whilst IJ's numbers continue to rise. The evidence presented is indisputable, so please refrain from making things up just because you don't like what you see.

DeletedUser

How odd is it that you totally ignore the stats that are posted in the terror alliance folder. Perhaps because it paints you in a bad light? So you beat a mess of small towns up. medal, or chest to pin it on?

Why not be a big boy compare the stats of towns comparable to the size/experience of your own towns? Ahh, but that would have a different outcome now, wouldn't it? Oh, and just for the record, those stats are posted...the wins/losses & ko's of your top towns & our top towns, take a peek.
I did notice that terror alliance thread was quickly changed to personal attacks & changed subjects so that the original stats were totally ignored. Way to make yourselves look so big & bad. The only thing big & bad ab out your towns are the members mouths.

DeletedUser

How is it that you totally ignored that I posted all the MC towns within, and adjacent to, our county? You want me to count towns 8+ areas away? We're demonstrating we dominate our region. The Terrier alliance thread claims a false positive, in that you claim IJ is allied with FoM and GC and that your alliance of ThP, MC, and DE are somehow winning a collective war. As stated a hundred times already, we're not allied with FoM or GC.

We don't have a standing conflict with ThP or DE, never have (but that doesn't mean we won't in the future), so it's simply a false sell to claim your yapping Terrier Alliance is battling a larger collective.

You want to question our strategies, that's fine, but don't waste your time and ours in painting a false picture.