About Wars and Coalitions of world 10

DeletedUser

Lordy but there is a lot here. :blink: I had no idea that the rivalries and alliances had gotten so complex. It's been a year or so since I played (under another name of course) but I'm trying to get back into it and be a high level adventurer again. Maybe I should read another twenty hours or so till I figure out whats going on...

:laugh:

DeletedUser

POW = Protectors of the West or Pissed Off Whiners

And i'm sure there are hundred others

Howdy ... very interesting thread...good read...question: is POW really considered to be Pissed off Whiners? (i'm sure this is a joke)

cause...i'll whine if you want me too,
i just thought i'd leave that to you all :dry:

BTW...glad to be here. 1st post. been lurkin since halloween...

DeletedUser15169

Um, unloyal players that are picked as founders and then turn on the oridginal founders. Easy enough to do if you know how to do it right. I know of a formerly good alliance on w5 that took several towns away in this manner.

DeletedUser11019

how to steal a town...i can answer that one
you get a guy who claims to be a leader and destroys the entire lot,,treats everyboy with discontent,,and then he wonders why he got booted in silence,,then when he gladdly mails everybody in the town death threats, to tell you off or hunt you down(for the very first contact he has made in over months)
you flip it on him,,and tell the truth,,,you then use all those contacts against him,,,by keeping them up to date about what is going on.
you then figure out what he did wrong ,,and correct it,,,then you own the empire,,,to only give it away again,,,so others can enjoy game play and being"leader"

1.join
2.get treated bad as well as others.
3.boot the fool
4."re" establish mailing and contact with one another,so every body is fully up to date(dont lie)
5. repair fallen towns and other potential problems.
6.help other towns,,sort the members out.
7.rescue the princess.

and yes..trusted people are an important one,,and dont get them angry,,or they will turn on you,,,same as a dog,,beat it ,,and it will bite.

DeletedUser9470

so basically be devious and untruthfull, dupe others into thinking you ae nice, hide ulterior motives an sell! sell! sell!
luckily most of us have a sense of honour...
some are happy to stab others in the back for no real reason, u know, its like a football team who doesnt give the ball back when its been put out of play for an injured player... no sense of honour whatsoever
you get what you sow though, stabbing MC in the back resulted in MC rioting the whole world, in MO getting 100000 points ahead in town rankings and in the slow death of the GC empire!
what goes around comes around n'est-ce pas?

DeletedUser16008

Aye you want to play games with someone youd better make sure you have a long term strategy or do it properly the first time.....

Pulling a tiger by the tail only makes him mad ..... and likely to rip your face off for it.....

DeletedUser9470

well ive just demonstarted on w1 that anyone can do the mentioned above stealing a town business...
but i will give this town back... allthough i have full support of the two main empires in that world.

maybe one GC empire would be able to regain a bit of respect one day as the town you took is now pretty much inactive?

DeletedUser

Well i for one think that MC is slowlybeing pushed back. GC is winning. I think that there are many many good players in both GC and in MC Victor being one of them We all win some we all lose some. We are both good Super alliances (Because that is what both MC and GC are).