Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

Short and simple, Mothers who get an abortion should be killed by leathal injection, if you can't put up with pain for however many months it would take for this child to be born, you don't deserve to live, and I don't give a damn if you were raped, you got a child now, did your mother get a freakin abortion on you? I don't think so I don't care what may be wrong with the child or if you have a chance of dieing, I remember my grandmother had about 11 kids, the doctors told her four times she had a chance of dieing, she never died, they told her one of her kids were going to be born with mental problems, he still was born,I'm sick of thease teenage sluts getting knocked up and killing what could be an amazing person, and what will make an impact on this world in it's own way.
Everybody who has an abortion is a teenage slut.
I don't really like abortion, but I'ts a very sensitive area, and that was a very insensitive post. Do you know how many people here have had abortions?
Now I'd be suprised if anybody had any respect left for you after that post. It's not a debating post of any sort. It's just some random experiences of yours and some opinion with no real backing up.
Also, when you start killing people for having abortions, any arguement you might have goes down the drain.
Like people have said, people with hard childhoods often turn out bad; Hitler's father used to beat him, as one extreme example, so if there'd been an abortion there, much less pain. Also, generalization here, but many people born to parents that cannot provide for them properly are miserable and will turn to crime, violence etc.

So does refusing to have an abortion save pain or cause more pain?

DeletedUser14029

Y E S

I know that. but as I have stated, life comes before everything . . . the mother will be responsible for her action, but irresponsible socially speaking, above all a life is saved. that's what counts I believe.

DeletedUser

Y E S

I know that. but as I have stated, life comes before everything . . . the mother will be responsible for her action, but irresponsible socially speaking, above all a life is saved. that's what counts I believe.

You believe that other people are entitled to take your money because they are living above their income and are irresponsible?

DeletedUser

I think that you never know when a new good person like Dani Souza (woow, that would be a big loss) or Gandhi or Einstein will born. But if there's no condition of taking a good care of the child, or it was by a rape or something that was a total "NO WANT", then I think its ok, because if the little dude won't have a good or average life, then no reason to cause him this pain, imagine if you discovered that you born from a rape! Or pass the entire life suffering! That's not cool...

DeletedUser14029

you meant below income and so they must take a tax payer's money (in a way) so to feed their kids are irresponsible?

WELL.
Generally I feel this way, yeah, but I must also keep in mind some may be made so (like, the parents suffered grievous injuries and can't work to support their kids) or teenage mums really didn't think it through while 'doing their part', but decided to keep a life. As long as they will be working in the future, to 'repay' the society so to speak, it's fine by me - there are also cases of people exploiting the social welfare system. Well, that's life. We must accept the fact while we're working our butts off we're feeding the lazy and the exploiters :(

DeletedUser8950

Y E S

Here's a question for you: If you had a difference between killing one person so 4 people could survive, or letting them go and the others die (with no information about them), what would you do? I know this is quite an unlikely occurance, but I'm still intrigued in your answer.

DeletedUser14029

wait,
1) 1 Die, 4 Live
2) Unclear

please specify the second option I don't really know what you mean by 'letting them go and the others die'... do you mean 'others = people outside this merry party of five'?

DeletedUser

If you won't do it, why do you support it to be legal worldwide???
I wouldn't have it done because financially, and mentally, I could support a child. Meaning, I wouldn't go on welfare, and I wouldn't screw up and raise a pansie like Reagan did. However, there are still parents who are having childeren by the bucket loads and are unprepared to support them, and many of these childeren are growing up in unstable enviroments, like: The teenage toughgirl!

And you did not answer my argument why you quoted my post and replaced Da Vinci and Einstein with Hitler.
Do I really have to explain myself? Get some glasses :cool:

We need to think positive cause if we think all negative about something, then nothing positive comes into mind.
Um... you got me there. :rolleyes:

I have not even seen a direct answer from any of you about my sentiment, "abortion is still murder and murder is still wrong".
That is because it is a statement. You are free to hold your own opinions, no matter how incorrect they may be, and you can continue to refuse to acknowledge our direct answers because you disagree with them. If anyone is being indirect, it would be you.

Also abortion increases the risk of a woman being sterile. If we had a significant number of women being sterile, the world will have problems about building the next generation. This is another one of my consent why I am against abortion. Chances are most if not all of you have not even watched the videos on Youtube I posted and see how this is done.
If abortions were legal, not everyone would be flocking to get them, you know that, right? And I live in a country supposedly based on freedom. This is America, and I say people should be allowed to abort their pregnancies if they don't want a kid. After all, childeren born to parents in their early 20's and late teens are more likley to have something wrong with them. Emotionally, physically, or mentally

Technically, babies being conceived are not at fault for their existence. Whose fault was it to have unprotected sex anyway??? They should have worn some protection at least. Then it happens, then they will just get rid of it like if it was not a human at all. How would this people justify what their own parents have done for them? Their parents let them live and this is what they are gonna do to the next generation.
I would rather live in a world full of unprotected sex and an abortion clinic at every turn than a world full of morons and overpopulated slums.

I personally wouldnt support the atheists nor go too liberal. I personally think that many parts of the world right now are being too liberal on things. I think too much liberalism is wrong, it would lead to a unlawful society.
I would tell you to explain your stance but...

freedom is wrong

Seig Heil! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

wait,
1) 1 Die, 4 Live
2) Unclear

please specify the second option I don't really know what you mean by 'letting them go and the others die'... do you mean 'others = people outside this merry party of five'?
Namely, not killing the single person, and the other 4 dieing as a result.

DeletedUser

Born into a poor family doesn't necessarily mean neglect and abuse . . .

and I must point out that legalising Abortion won't necessarily stop people from being casual about messy sexual relationships, rather encouraging it. Reasons I will not repeat for the nth time.

For poor financial basis, well, isn't there subsidies from the Government, or am I mistaken about where-you-live's social welfare system?

Did you decide to focus on money only? I mentioned physical and mental issues as well.

There is financial help available however you think that other people should have to pay for your mistakes? So why don't we all go out and have hordes of kiddies and let other people pay for them?

The point is that we cannot deny people the choice to have an abortion based only on certain people's religous or moral viewpoints. People that have an objection to abortion are not forced to have one, why should people that have no objection be forced to live by your code? we do not force ours onto you.

DeletedUser14029

Mental and Physical sufferings exist. Terribly sorry to have neglected these two >.<

it is stressful, I know, and as I have stated, people do exploit the welfare system. but we're also helping those in need. so it's kinda sad, yeah.

and i am only denying abortion for most cases, not all. don't mix it up.

what I worry is of people in turn exploiting abortion >.<

Note: About the Choice - I am not God. I have no right to judge who to live and who to die. but if I am forced (e.g., if I don't choose all five will die) I will of course choose Option 1. and hope that I have chosen correctly.

DeletedUser

I enjoyed all the lovely reputaiton from you guys for that post,I even got a green one for that, God bless you, now back to the point, Noon, My post was very debateable, should I ever move to a bigger city and abortion rights are being voted for....I've got that wroten down, i'll make sure to make my speach with those words, Amazing how you can set there and charge people for stray bullets on newyears, but not some skank who can't get out of bed for killing a soon to be child,everyday children are sent to heaven because of selfish people who can't atleast send the child to a orphanage so they can actually live,people say they can't feel anything, that the child will just die and go to heave, they feel those freakin doctors tearing them apart and they have no say in it, Abortion is Murder, and that's that.

DeletedUser8950

I enjoyed all the lovely reputaiton from you guys for that post,I even got a green one for that, God bless you, now back to the point, Noon, My post was very debateable, should I ever move to a bigger city and abortion rights are being voted for....I've got that wroten down, i'll make sure to make my speach with those words, Amazing how you can set there and charge people for stray bullets on newyears, but not some skank who can't get out of bed for killing a soon to be child,everyday children are sent to heaven because of selfish people who can't atleast send the child to a orphanage so they can actually live,people say they can't feel anything, that the child will just die and go to heave, they feel those freakin doctors tearing them apart and they have no say in it, Abortion is Murder, and that's that.
Is contraception murder? I mean, it depends on when you think the fetus becomes a living being. Does it begin life just after intercourse?
Either way, you are embarassing everyone trying to argue against abortion. If you think killing people is the answer to everything, fine, just don't be suprised when everyone else isn't impressed.
Also, a few points:
I used to agree with the orphanage thing, but it's debateable. What will the child feel like, to begin with? Pain, rejection, unworthyness? Imagine going through the pain of having a child, then giving it away-my Grandmother did that with my father, but in the end, despite the fact she was unmarried and had no job, was so distressed after going through giving birth, she couldn't give him up. He spent half his time with his grandmother, only found his real father when he was over 40, and had a miserable, money-deprived childhood. Worth it?
Also, you say "sent to heaven." This thread isn't about religion, so don't bring it into it. It's simple.

You know they feel pain for a fact, do you? If you can prove it, you'd have posted one thing worth reading.

DeletedUser

Seriously, grow the hell up. Do you think the only people who get abortions are skanks? Do you not think about the people who have an abortion because they are giving birth to something like this. Or for a multitude of other reasons.

And I'm sorry you're comparing me to someone who shoots off a gun randomly and hits someone? WTF?

DeletedUser

Seriously, grow the hell up. Do you think the only people who get abortions are skanks? Do you not think about the people who have an abortion because they are giving birth to something like this. Or for a multitude of other reasons.

If my say amounts to anything, I think skanks SHOULD be getting abortions instead of sucking off of welfare which hurts people who really need it :D

As Michael Savage put it once, they are like "Minks".

Now I just watched that video... It got rid of my headache and replaced it with terror.

DeletedUser

Do I really have to explain myself? Get some glasses :cool:

:rolleyes:

That is because it is a statement. You are free to hold your own opinions, no matter how incorrect they may be, and you can continue to refuse to acknowledge our direct answers because you disagree with them. If anyone is being indirect, it would be you.

I would rather live in a world full of unprotected sex and an abortion clinic at every turn than a world full of morons and overpopulated slums.

I would tell you to explain your stance but...
What kind of person are you??? I cannot imagine you would rather live in a world with unprotected sex. Don't get me wrong, mate there are other consequences to that, AIDS and STDs. By legalizing abortion to the extent that you describe, you will be wiping out the future of the human race. Mass abortions are genocide. Wide illegitimate practice of sex is immoral. That is savagery.

I told you to think positively and now all you ever think about is the negative side. You have adapted much of the atheistic and uber liberal philosophy that you seem to be neglecting the points of the good and humanitarian areas. And you have said that you have the ability to hold an opinion no matter how wrong it is. Tell me, who would wanna be wrong???? I know that you don't wanna be wrong anyway.

I said that too much liberalism is wrong. You made a fake quote out of me as if you were mad at me saying that "freedom is wrong". You did not even consider the point of what I have said. I guess, you are going too far. You are giving me a bad opinion about Americans even though I don't want to stereotype.

And about that part that you said Do I really have to explain myself? Get some glasses. That is a part that you seem to be dodging. And have you even considered watching ALL the videos on Youtube I posted as a link??? If people here continue to refuse watching those videos, they may be afraid to see what sort of gruesome act they are supporting right now thus proving the point of the humanitarian side. You have made your sentiment about abortion without weighing its cons first. If you would dare, wear your glasses to this one and tell us what you think about it. All you can say is that you replced your headaches with terror. Tell me you are thankful those never happened to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-ek

DeletedUser8950

If my say amounts to anything, I think skanks SHOULD be getting abortions instead of sucking off of welfare which hurts people who really need it :D

As Michael Savage put it once, they are like "Minks".

Now I just watched that video... It got rid of my headache and replaced it with terror.
That video was pretty creepy...a rare condition called Harlequin type ichthyosis. Wikipedia page here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlequin_type_ichthyosis

Don't be mistaken, it isn't actually a son of the devil like the video says.

DeletedUser

What kind of person are you??? I cannot imagine you would rather live in a world with unprotected sex. Don't get me wrong, mate there are other consequences to that, AIDS and STDs. By legalizing abortion to the extent that you describe, you will be wiping out the future of the human race. Mass abortions are genocide. Wide illegitimate practice of sex is immoral. That is savagery.
*ehm...*
You are only thinking of the negatives you are an angry person shame on you! SHAME ON YOU!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!! :eek:hmy:

I told you to think positively and now all you ever think about is the negative side. You have adapted much of the atheistic and uber liberal philosophy that you seem to be neglecting the points of the good and humanitarian areas. And you have said that you have the ability to hold an opinion no matter how wrong it is. Tell me, who would wanna be wrong???? I know that you don't wanna be wrong anyway.
You don't understand the abortions side of reasoning and all you are capable of doing is saying it is murdering a baby. Sadly, most abortions would occur for poverty-line citizens, as not all of them would be able to support a child. A dead baby from a family that can't support one is a good alternative to #1, paying for it to grow up with taxes whilst ultimately having it grow up unable to support its own, #2, having it grow up with a big rap sheet (and I don't mean ******ed poetry), #3, having that baby to grow up and possibly rape and/or kill your baby. As I said before, I CAME from your side. I know your points and have better points to load in and shoot all of yours down, the only people better are Hellstromm and, Adelei, who seems to be MIA from all this fun...

I said that too much liberalism is wrong. You made a fake quote out of me as if you were mad at me saying that "freedom is wrong". You did not even consider the point of what I have said. I guess, you are going too far. You are giving me a bad opinion about Americans even though I don't want to stereotype.
I don't honestly care what your opinion on Americans are, as far as I am concerned the country is ruled by blue aliens that could buy the national government with rocks, or bad pop singers. And you said it,
Freedom is wrong

And about that part that you said Do I really have to explain myself? Get some glasses. That is a part that you seem to be dodging. And have you even considered watching ALL the videos on Youtube I posted as a link??? If people here continue to refuse watching those videos, they may be afraid to see what sort of gruesome act they are supporting right now thus proving the point of the humanitarian side. You have made your sentiment about abortion without weighing its cons first. If you would dare, wear your glasses to this one and tell us what you think about it. All you can say is that you replced your headaches with terror. Tell me you are thankful those never happened to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNo_0cW-ek

The last person who posted a bunch of dead fetuses grossed everyone out and got infracted. Good intentions, but some people were confused and bewildered. She at least, made effort to understand the opposing side. Do you want to see a gruesome act? Go on a road trip to the south side of LA, Oaklahoma city, St. Louis, and all the rest of the cities where there are dozens of children living on the street in gangs because they were thrown out of their houses because their families made no money or were in prison because of gang related disputes. Ever hear of atleast the crips and the bloods?

Status
Not open for further replies.