DeletedUser

ahhhh, cause i heard from all the idiots in my town that the mayan calendar ended at 2012 and that it meant that was the end of the world. :D

glad to have that cleared up.

DeletedUser

Here is something that will clear it up for everyone.

The world ends every week, don't believe me ? Go check the tabloids in your local supermarket. Its in there every week :)

Blondie , you argue too damn much. People like yourself who argue like you, do more bad service for Christianity than people who speak out against it.

If you coexist with others, then you will coexist with them, if you kill others, then you'll probably die.

Reading your sig makes me giddy about that quote.

DeletedUser

I know, i laugh at it myself, and i guess im just naturally contradictory, ill have to work on that :)

DeletedUser

I don't believe the world will end in 2012. In fact, for the irony of it, i'm going to watch the movie "2012" for the first time on December 22 2012. I'll call it a historical document or news. LOL

DeletedUser14280

I don't believe the world will end in 2012. In fact, for the irony of it, i'm going to watch the movie "2012" for the first time on December 22 2012.
You and every other smartypants on the planet.
How many people do you suppose watched Nineteen Eighty-Four in 1984?

DeletedUser

1984 was a relevant piece of literature. Try to refrain from putting it in the same sentence as that crap movie, "2012." Ooo look, I just did!

Anyway, the mayan calendar 2012 scare was fabricated by a particular person who wanted to capitalize on people's ignorance and gullibility. He sold plenty of books and garnered quite a few speaker invitations. Who is he? He's a guy with no formal education on Mayan culture, none. He went on vacation in Mexico (sun, sand, margaritas), came back, and wrote his version of Armageddon. The guy is a fraud. So, if you're into believing frauds (like those who believe Glenn Beck), then by all means grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye.

Otherwise, prepare to celebrate your birthday in 2013.

DeletedUser

To be honest i just consider that year to be like any other...Just because that is the end of a certian ethnic period dosen't mean jack.

I mean after all...Dose the world end every year? Every average year? No, although some may argue that there is a year after that year and so on, but agian...It is the end of that period of time...

DeletedUser

If you are not paranoid, does that mean the world wonT end?

It's not paranoia, if the world really does end.

The cry of a Black Swan sounds like- "TEOTWAKI"

DeletedUser

i think they're just talking about the utter disaster the london olympics are going to be... sigh, who sold us that pish hey

DeletedUser10480

1984 was a relevant piece of literature. Try to refrain from putting it in the same sentence as that crap movie, "2012." ooo look, i just did!

Anyway, the mayan calendar 2012 scare was fabricated by a particular person who wanted to capitalize on people's ignorance and gullibility. He sold plenty of books and garnered quite a few speaker invitations. Who is he? He's a guy with no formal education on mayan culture, none. He went on vacation in mexico (sun, sand, margaritas), came back, and wrote his version of armageddon. The guy is a fraud. So, if you're into believing frauds (like those who believe glenn beck), then by all means grab your ankles and kiss your ass goodbye.

Otherwise, prepare to celebrate your birthday in 2013.

omg...hellstrom uses his brain for reason....he actually thinksand stops worshiping gaia.....wow