DeletedUser

Yeah, just like each and every time previously when an 'end of world' deadline was reached. *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser618

I'm still traumatized by Y2K, how will I get through this? Anyone have some chocolate? :cool:

DeletedUser

So everyone is freaking out about the world ending on 12/21/12.I think its another hoak just like when we turned into the 21 century.They say theres bunkers underground that will house thousands and thousands of people but only the rich.So the poor or not so rich will die and have to take the worse while the rich leave people to die.One other thing is the bilderburgs that they cant hand billions of people in the USA so they want a population of 500,000,000 people to live and theres a rock someone where it says that too.They only believe this because the myan calander,the sun,NASA,Nortrudomus,and other facts or not facts.Theres a lot more info but i dont have time to write it now but i will later.But anyways what do you think of the apocalypse?

The movie ain't too bad.. But I prefer "Apocalypse Now Redux":)

DeletedUser10480

Yeah, just like each and every time previously when an 'end of world' deadline was reached. *rolls eyes*

SIR!!! You are in danger of making sense! That is forbidden by game rules.

Please desist at once. This will not be tolerated by anyone. You are also forbidden from endorsing ideas like printing money in order to stimulate the economy.

You are no longer allowed to engage in endorsing Keynesian voodoo economics.

Have I overstepped my bounds?:laugh:

DeletedUser

I have a question, is anyone here Mayan? If not, then none of this applies to you, in fact the Mayan calender probably ended in 2012 because that was year so far away they saw no need to put it down.

DeletedUser10480

I have a question, is anyone here Mayan? If not, then none of this applies to you, in fact the Mayan calender probably ended in 2012 because that was year so far away they saw no need to put it down.

Maybe they ran out of rocks? :razz:

DeletedUser

Umm, no Blondie. Their calendar is infinite.

DeletedUser

If you aren't mayan then it doesn't matter anyway. You're an atheist or something, therefore you don't believe God, therefore you don't believe in Bible prophecy, the same applies to the Mayan calendar

DeletedUser

Omg, what are you rambling about? Claiming I'm an atheist does not discredit the fact I have a butt load more knowledge on this than you.

DeletedUser10480

Omg, what are you rambling about? Claiming I'm an atheist does not discredit the fact I have a butt load more knowledge on this than you.

By order of the OMG council:

Hellstrom, you are hereby ordered to stop making sense or using logic, reason, or facts.

Until we at the council begin posting multiple :eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy: faces you must desist............or until you become Mayan or some other wacky lineage proved.

DeletedUser

You're not Mayan, and you missed my point.

Understanding that the Mayan Calendar does not end in 2012 does not require to be a Mayan. It merely takes some time and effort to take a book about the Maya culture and read.

DeletedUser10480

Since the dawn of time everyone has predicted the end of the damn universe.....

My bet is on the people that refuse to believe it. You're most likely to find your culprits residing in the White House. That's where the current system of power is, not in your Mayan Calendar.

DeletedUser

Indeed, the mayans were a very intelligent people for their day, but people believing that the mayans are right about the end of the world in 2012, even though their not mayan, and don't hold the beliefs of mayan culture, people believe that their prediction of the end of the world is right.

That was my point, that would be like an atheist believing in the prophecies of the Bible, which he/she doesn't believe in, but yet would put faith that it's right, which sounds more like an agnostic to me.

DeletedUser10480

I have a psychic cat telling me thru his vibrations he's going to end the world with an invisible magic dragon (Carl Sagan's example)

What's the difference?

In fact, what's the difference of ANY God....or any reason for any so called spiritual reason for anything like burkhas? Can you think of just one rational reason for people to coexist?

DeletedUser

If you coexist with others, then you will coexist with them, if you kill others, then you'll probably die.

DeletedUser10480

If you coexist with others, then you will coexist with them, if you kill others, then you'll probably die.

Are you threatening us? Are you threatening people who refuse to wear burkhas? Or are you threatening people that refuse to believe in invisible dragons?

I can't wait to be sued and win a prize like the valient Dutch or Swedes for it...heheheeeeee

DeletedUser

Indeed, the mayans were a very intelligent people for their day, but people believing that the mayans are right about the end of the world in 2012, even though their not mayan, and don't hold the beliefs of mayan culture, people believe that their prediction of the end of the world is right.

That was my point, that would be like an atheist believing in the prophecies of the Bible, which he/she doesn't believe in, but yet would put faith that it's right, which sounds more like an agnostic to me.

The Mayans did not predict the world to end in 2012.
Someone, who believes the world will end in 2012 does not believe another culture's (as in the Mayans') predictions, but only his/her own.