DeletedUser

Since everyone is treating this thread as it deserves (as a joke) I am moving it to off-topic.:p

DeletedUser

This is something life will have to roll out.Do you think the Earth will be here forever?Erosions,Earthquakes and Tsunamis... No one knows what will happen exactly but if you want to see something that could happen then go see the movie 2012.

DeletedUser

If the world is going to end in 21 / dec / 2012, it will be fine, cuz then we wont need to buy ANY christmas gifts to anybody! yyessssss

DeletedUser

The end of the world can't get here fast enough as far as i'm concerned.

(didn't sleep last night and feel grumpy today)

DeletedUser

look up planet x on you tube. im not saying i believe this stuff its just cool to watch.

DeletedUser

I can write up pages and pages to debunk "every" part of this 2012 crap, I'm just not inclined to bother at the moment.

DeletedUser

I can write up pages and pages to debunk "every" part of this 2012 crap, I'm just not inclined to bother at the moment.

It's not your job to debunk it. Any "proof" they're offering barely even qualifies as pseudoscience.

DeletedUser

Sarah Palin has a job at Fox News now!! Its all over, were doomed!! 7 years of fighting off demons in our nightmarish hellscape while collecting toxic rain water in human skulls, and eating our own body parts! repent now!

DeletedUser

I heard Dick Cheney might run in 2012....omg! what if he wins, were screwed

DeletedUser14280

I suspect that if anything does happen in 2012, that it'll be caused by someone either:
A) Attempting to be responsible for the end of the world,
or B) Someone trying to prevent the end of the world and causing it instead.
To counteract both of these, I recommend:
C) Fake a plan to destroy the world so that everyone will be too distracted to end it themselves.

DeletedUser

My theory (this isn't necessarily what I actually believe, just speculation) is that the sheer hysteria of so many people thinking the world is ending will cause governments to lose control of their citizens, causing humanity to go all Lord of the Flies. Again, this might not happen, but I can see it.