Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the 2012 "apocalypse" is utter HOGWASH, started by high mayans, and reborn by the government trying to cause a crisis, to gain control over the people.

I know, I know.

DeletedUser13682

what I think is that we are all going to have pie on 12/21/2012, and then when 12/22/2012 comes around, we are all going to throw pies at all the people who thought the world was going to end, and then laugh at them as they cry.

DeletedUser13682

no 12/21/1221 would make more sense, but since we are 800 years after that...

DeletedUser5046

well i wish reincarnation exist and can make us remembre we were here when 12/22/2212

now im getting mah self confused...btw not only te politicians take part on making crisis...so are te people who take part in destroying te earth (dang im starting to sound like an environmentalist again.. O_O)

DeletedUser

Ah well, seems syedinam has failed to stand up on his hind legs and provide the supporting evidence to his totally fabricated statements.

too bad, was hoping to have more fun with his carcass.

DeletedUser

Yes, I have, whilst being instructed by an Iraqi professor. And, you have still failed to provide a verse to validate your erroneous claim, putting you squarely on the fail ship.
i said it was mention, i heard it from and imam that it was mentioned

DeletedUser

lol just because somebody as an Iraqi professor does not make them a muslim. Other religions have been responsible for way more nonsense that muslims anyway.

DeletedUser

And still syedinam has failed to provide the verse.

See, syedinam, this is my entire point. You heard it from someone, who heard it from someone else, who read something about it on some random website. It's not true, it's false, it's fabricated. Just like 99% of the garbage running around on 2012, someone made it up and everyone else believed it.

So, when I asked you to provide the verse, you did not. Instead of providing that verse you claimed existed, you asked if I read the Qur'an. And then, when I against requested you provide that verse, again instead of providing that verse, you asked if my professor was Muslim.

So, if you don't like me pointing out how you are so completely devoid of credibility, man-up and provide the verse, or man-up and admit you have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

I HAVE A SIMPLE ANSWER FOR THIS!
2012 you say, what year is it in china...some 4000 or somehting, so the myans are refering to WHAT PLACE!so that means the world can end anytime.DDEEEEEERR

DeletedUser14280

Well, when you put it like that, maybe Y2K was the end of the world, and we avoided it just in time.

DeletedUser

I HAVE A THEORY

The mayans ended their calendar at 21/12/2008 because they ran out of paper!

DeletedUser

hehe, hmm. I think i'll write up something here regarding the mayan calendar.

DeletedUser14280

I'll write something about how the apocalypse already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.