Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A scientist in NASA predicts that the 2012 cycle will not be a destroyer, but a lot milder than first predicted. Here's a link.

http://solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov/predict.shtml
I would hardly call "maximum in March or April 2013" to be 2012, nor would I call solar cycles that occur every 14 years to be anything even remotely new or Earth shattering.

well, they mentioned 2012 in the holy books(e.g. holy quran)
i don'y know if it is ngoing to end but i think that,ok i don't know but 1 person/thing know
Syedinam, don't lie. It is nowhere in the Bible, nor in the Qur'an. You want to claim this, provide the verse, otherwise chill with the crap pill.

the chinese predicted it also
and i do belieave the world will end on december 21st, 2012...but we'll have to wait and see:)
And another... no they did not. Provide where is it that any Chinese makes this prediction. And no fair quoting the local liquor store owner.

Sheesh, seriously people. If you're going to run on pure fabrication to encourage hysteria, the least you could do is get your make-believe straight.

DeletedUser

I dunno guys. I think McGuyver could survive the end of the world if he had enough paper clips.

This 2012 stuff is a bunch of crap. Y2K anyone? How about the stock market hitting 10k points? The only reason it gets any attention at all is ratings and money. Do a story on it and people tune in. Write a book and people buy it. Only nutjobs truly believe in this stuff. Trust me on this, the Pentagon does not have a plan in place for the possibility of this date being the end of the world. Not that the Pentagon always does a bang up job of predicting how scenarios will turn out. Hmmm...bad example.

DeletedUser3717

How wholesome is a haemophiliac hooker, holding a hamburger in her hands, whilst haughtily hailing a hybridized Humvee haunted by Helen Hayes?

LMAO!Oh my god, That is plus one reputation there Hell:p

DeletedUser

i cant wait until 22 december 2012,when i will laugh at all these guys who believed this

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

i cant wait until 22 december 2012,when i will laugh at all these guys who believed this [crap]

lol, maybe it will happen. i know is t`s practically impossible but who knows:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

I believe all life will end the day two days before the day after tommorow... today!:blink:
On a side note, has anyone here seen the South park episode with Global warming?:D

DeletedUser14280

Maybe one of us will end the world in 2012?
It could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

How would you end the world?
I'd do it by causing a space/time warp between earth, heaven, hell, and the ancient world in one place.

DeletedUser

I

Syedinam, don't lie. It is nowhere in the Bible, nor in the Qur'an. You want to claim this, provide the verse, otherwise chill with the crap pill.
have you read the quran, tell me have you, i said it was mentioned (it t was told, not the world is going to end there) so don't talk

DeletedUser

Maybe one of us will end the world in 2012?
It could be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

How would you end the world?
I'd do it by causing a space/time warp between earth, heaven, hell, and the ancient world in one place.

nuke maybo

or astroid

DeletedUser

can i ask this, i saw some guys mention about repution in this 4rum, what is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.