Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser618

Reputation is a rating that is user based. You can add (or subtract) to someone's reputation by clicking on the scale in the top right corner of a particular post.

You can check your own reputation by checking User CP in task bar for forum

DeletedUser13682

I would end the world by eating a lot of beans the night before, I mean a lot of beans. And then on 12/21/2012, I'd rip ya a new one!

DeletedUser14280

I can imagine Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat announcing:
"Johann Wins.
BAKED BEANS?"

Or maybe the Quake announcer:
"All killed in two seconds: Flatulence."
(Two kills in two seconds: Excellent.)

DeletedUser8950

I can imagine Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat announcing:
"Johann Wins.
BAKED BEANS?"

Or maybe the Quake announcer:
"All killed in two seconds: Flatulence."
(Two kills in two seconds: Excellent.)
Lol.
Johan, that is the most evil possible way to end human kind

DeletedUser14280

No, I think the most evil way of all would be, after the existence of the soul, and heaven, is proven,
someone steals 9 999 999 souls from every 10 000 000 humans, then sends them to the void,
where the stolen souls are ripped by inconcievable monstrosities into sapient pieces for eternity.

Why leave a small few humans on earth? Because then the event will be remembered.
And that's not going to be my way. I wouldn't give souls to incomprehesible things.

DeletedUser8950

No, I think the most evil way of all would be, after the existence of the soul, and heaven, is proven,
someone steals 9 999 999 souls from every 10 000 000 humans, then sends them to the void,
where the stolen souls are ripped by inconcievable monstrosities into sapient pieces for eternity.

Why leave a small few humans on earth? Because then the event will be remembered.
And that's not going to be my way. I wouldn't give souls to incomprehesible things.
I reclaim my statement:p

DeletedUser14280

So you should.

What I'd actually do with souls is...just leave them be, after sucking away a teensy bit of energy for use in my evil-ish plans.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

have you read the quran, tell me have you, i said it was mentioned (it t was told, not the world is going to end there) so don't talk
Yes, I have, whilst being instructed by an Iraqi professor. And, you have still failed to provide a verse to validate your erroneous claim, putting you squarely on the fail ship.

DeletedUser

2 predictions why the world will end in 2012-
1) The-west will close down due to multiple server crash.
2) The swine flu will affect everyone in this world. Aliens will destroy Earth coz they fear that this virus will reach their planet.

EDIT-
How will you know the world has ended?..I mean,..if at all you die, then how will you know that you have died?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

And that's what makes a Death Star attack better then the Second Coming.
The quicker the end of the world is, once it starts, the better.

DeletedUser5046

nah..mah question is what you will do before te end of te world come...me i hope i could travel all over te world..and tat planes had free admission for first timers :p

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
nah..mah question is what you will do before te end of te world come...me i hope i could travel all over te world..and tat planes had free admission for first timers :p

I'd be too busy pretending that I think the worlds going to end than noticing the world ending.

DeletedUser5046

hmm...i didnt thought of tat..because im thinking of seeing someone before te world end...or if it is possible.

DeletedUser5046

I wonder how peeps got to the conclusion of the world ending...

too much love story? too much anime? too much alcohol..? too much thinking....???? why ...never thought when te world will end?

DeletedUser

I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. You ever tried thinking how far the universe extends or how god was created, well your gonna get the same headache as u get thinking about those.

DeletedUser5046

i always have headache....i think headaches loves me....eerr... some people here doesnt believe god exist...so its another scientific vs religious matter. :)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I'm getting a headache just thinking about it. You ever tried thinking how far the universe extends or how god was created, well your gonna get the same headache as u get thinking about those.

Infinity is fun, it's much better than searching for "nothing". Make the assumptions that we exist and that we're not in a matrix :unsure:

I think Infinity is a bit of a no brainer compares to the alternative(s), why people have an obsession with trying to find out how something can not exist is beyond me.

And woman always have headaches, always. I don't think I've ever had one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.