1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser

When I was an IGM it was policy to never manually delete chars for people since it's not reversible.

DeletedUser15641

Well you could do that for my world colorado char...sold almost everything :p

DeletedUser8627

i deleited my player from colorado to bring my player from briscoe and when i wanted to migrate only worlds i could go to was 11,12 and arizona,does this mean i have to start a new player again in colorado or will they fix this so people from briscoe can go to colorado,all my friends are in colorado,i just wanted to see how was the dueler player and made one in briscoe but barely know people there,i feel kinda lonely wihtout my friends :unsure:

Ok. You want to move your Briscoe player to Colorado if I understand you correctly? This will not be possible because Colorado is enhanced premium while Briscoe is on full premium. You cannot move from a full prem world to a enhance prem world and the reason why you don't see Colorado on your list.

To cancel the delete, log back into your world 1. Unfortunately you will only be able to migrate out of world 1 once 90 days have passed.

DeletedUser

thankyou for all the support,made new player in colorado to say goodbye to my friends,don't feel like making a new player,just gonna say goodbye to few friends more and quit the game.

Apelatia

Is there any chance this could be reversed? I knew of many players who planned to move from W12 - W14 to Colo... I don't see any reason for there to be a non-allowance of players migrating from the full premium worlds to enhanced.

DeletedUser21816

Can you hop through several worlds during the time it's open? since you're a w15 char and just want that migration upbs?

DeletedUser15641

nah you can't :p.You will need to wait 90 days.if you want to do that.

DeletedUser

And the bonds are for an achievement for migrating. You can't get an achievement more than once...

DeletedUser21816

No i know that, but i want to stay on w15, just want the 50 bonds lol

DeletedUser21816

So basically you have to sweat it out for 90days before returning?

DeletedUser

All characters set on migration will only migrate effectively at midnight each night server time.
this means 00.00 server time or 0100 server time or ?!?!?!?!?

DeletedUser

My first migration happened 3:16 AM server time, based on when I got the achievement.

DeletedUser

when you click for transfer then ?!
It's supposed to be the same time for everybody, though it may be a matter of the script starting running at a certain time with each account taking a few minutes, but that's just speculation, so don't take it as anything official.

Oh yeah, and sorry I was wrong about migration being final. That was initially the case, but apparently it WAS changed at some point.

DeletedUser25892

So..if I want to jump worlds just to live somewhere else for 90 days, I can...and then I could come back...only at the risk of losing all my telegrams, reports, ect.....what are the chances they close the worm hole?

MM2099

DeletedUser

is this bug or ?!?!?!
i do monday and tuesday daily task but it say me i dont do after migration !!!!