1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser

W1 needs players as much as any other world, but with 1 hour jobs, quite a few have maxed crafting in other worlds, whereas no one is near maxing it in W1.

Any solution to this or W1 would again have to suck it up and get raw end of bargain?

DeletedUser

True some veterans may want to switch their career to questing or fort fighting and expanded premium allows them to do it and they will be more motivated to stay in the game in the long run.

DeletedUser8627

It is all good and well to change the premium option without hassle, it is on classic mainly because there was an uproar when these premium features were released. That is when it was decided we would keep one world classic.

However, do you speak for the rest of world 1? How many would oppose your idea?

DeletedUser15641

How outrageous!I am at world 1 to have fun and get a good challenge!No don't change it its classic!

DeletedUser8627

How outrageous!I am at world 1 to have fun and get a good challenge!No don't change it its classic!

<Da Twista looks into the future>

West 2.0 has arrived, world 1 looks like all the other worlds (including job times) it just doesn't have three premium options. That's classic! ;)

Considering that all new features that are being released globally are being released on world 1 without the consideration of any classic world.

Not to mention many players want to save world 1, how many people will revert to a world that's on enhanced to classic? I see more players leaving the world rather than joining it if there is nothing for them there. Migration routes allow migrating in and from world 1.

It's going to come that special moment where careful consideration needs to be involved or we just delete the world if it's too empty. How outrageous! ;)

DeletedUser

How about keeping it classic premium, and reducing the job hours to 1?

And maybe then make it 'recommended' once in a while :p

DeletedUser

It is all good and well to change the premium option without hassle, it is on classic mainly because there was an uproar when these premium features were released. That is when it was decided we would keep one world classic.

However, do you speak for the rest of world 1? How many would oppose your idea?

If every character Derek's ever had on w1 gets a vote, he wins.

DeletedUser

How about keeping it classic premium, and reducing the job hours to 1?

And maybe then make it 'recommended' once in a while :p

with 2.0 update, all job hours will be changed and same everywhere.

DeletedUser

with 2.0 update, all job hours will be changed and same everywhere.

West 2.0 is far far away in future, still in development phase. I think I read somewhere it is scheduled for end of year, at the earliest. Looking at past record, i'm a bit skeptic about the timely updates.

Till West 2 come, we can make the jobs on W1 as 1 hour. Shouldn't take much effort on part of devs.

Deleted User - 1802579

West 2.0 is far far away in future, still in development phase. I think I read somewhere it is scheduled for end of year, at the earliest. Looking at past record, i'm a bit skeptic about the timely updates.

Till West 2 come, we can make the jobs on W1 as 1 hour. Shouldn't take much effort on part of devs.

Rainy on the dev-blog said they are aiming to release 2.0 on the beta worlds mid July, so it might come sooner than you think.

DeletedUser

So it seems migrations have been finally activated on .net servers. Any more details wheather it's possible to return back you character once you move and is there any time period that we need to wait before we do so? Some additional information would be appreciated too.

DeletedUser15641

Well at W1 i feel some kind special so why don't you leave it a lone?

DeletedUser

So it seems migrations have been finally activated on .net servers. Any more details wheather it's possible to return back you character once you move and is there any time period that we need to wait before we do so? Some additional information would be appreciated too.

Migration is final.

DeletedUser14006

So I hit the button to migrate to world one, how do I know I have arrived?

Example: If I log in now with my username and select world one, is there a chance it will start a new level 1 account there if the migration is not complete and will this affect my current migration instruction?

Slygoxx

So I hit the button to migrate to world one, how do I know I have arrived?

Example: If I log in now with my username and select world one, is there a chance it will start a new level 1 account there if the migration is not complete and will this affect my current migration instruction?

Instead of grey, the world will appear in a brown-ish colour when you log in.