1.36 world migration - discussion

DeletedUser

but on beta, you could log in to both copies on original world and migrated world. so while waiting to delete on original world, i could duplicate all items by trading them to another player.

:D they solved that later on the migration testing.
After getting that script that would delete your account when you asked for a migration from w3 to w1, they too made an update on the migration. So after you moved to w3, if you tryed to get into w1, a new account was created. (some people got into trouble with that one since the new account too would need 5 days to be deleted)

So, on that point i think they got it ok. The major problem, for what i could see, was with the avatars that where on a mess for the people that stayed with the old one. And that thing was not solved before they closed the migrations there.

DeletedUser

visited the server where migration has being enabled. checked their bug section wasnt much i could see for migration bugs. (probably mostly support tickets). But looked as though it was going fine. should be released to the larger markets soon ( i hope anyway)

DeletedUser8627

Unfortunately I've not heard anything regarding migration on .net yet :(

I was under the impression it would be released here by now but for some reason it hasn't.

I'll contact Inno and find out what the hold up is and once I receive some feedback I'll let you guys know what's happening.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I've not heard anything regarding migration on .net yet :(

I was under the impression it would be released here by now but for some reason it hasn't.

I'll contact Inno and find out what the hold up is and once I receive some feedback I'll let you guys know what's happening.

Thank you Da Twista! This is why we love you. :up:

DeletedUser15641

Is it me or am i one of the sad people?I have changed my mind :blink:

I was against it.

DeletedUser1121

*NEWSFLASH*

Monday the migration will start on the .nl servers. It will be tested for 1-2 weeks. If everything goes well (no new bugs or other strange things happen), migration will be rolled out on all other servers as well.

DeletedUser1121

What part of that didn't you get? I told you it would start on monday. If it would have started yesterday i would have said so.

DeletedUser10274

*NEWSFLASH*

Monday the migration will start on the .nl servers. It will be tested for 1-2 weeks. If everything goes well (no new bugs or other strange things happen), migration will be rolled out on all other servers as well.

Hehe, good thing you roll it out for them first. Them dudes won't be watching the EC not for long anymore, so they can focus on reporting issues concerning migration. :laugh:

DeletedUser15641

Well does this include the following worlds to migrate to?

w1.

W10-15?I really want to save one character please.

Is w10 in or out of the question?

W16 in or out of the question?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Well does this include the following worlds to migrate to?

w1.

W10-15?I really want to save one character please.

Is w10 in or out of the question?

W16 in or out of the question?

If we were meant to know we would know, until there is an announcement made I think it is safe to assume nothing has been 100% decided upon.

DeletedUser

w16 has been off the table for almost a month.

I've been hearing some rumors that players are set to be having world 16. Let me remind you that world 16 will not become available until it has been approved. With the initial proposal it has already been declined, this means no world 16.

If for whatever reason it's revised and approved we will have this world but at this point, it's not going to happen.

It's best you let your alliances know that this was merely a proposal. I'm allowing the public to get involved as much as possible with the runnings of .net but this doesn't mean that what we want we will get.
With massive feature such as this, things change as they go along. It's important that all players understand this now before everyone gets their hopes up.

Apelatia

I myself have only one char to migrate, but I still look forward to seeing which alliances from worlds 2-10 will choose which of the 5 worlds currently open for migration.

The Suspense!!!

DeletedUser21816

I moved one character to Briscoe on the dutch servers, went without any flaws. Problem is you'll have to wait all night as they transfer overnight. Best thing you do is use up all your energy and transfer then.

DeletedUser15641

I myself have only one char to migrate, but I still look forward to seeing which alliances from worlds 2-10 will choose which of the 5 worlds currently open for migration.

The Suspense!!!

W10 is closing down?:blink: if yes i am gonna have to leave one man behind!:(

Well my w4 char is their to be king of the world lol ;)....which one to leave??w2 is first char and main one too,w3 char is best dueler,w5 char is a pretty rich char,w6 is going to go to wcolorado,w9 is gonna go to w11....so w2,3 and 5 is simply to wait...

DeletedUser15641

I meant for a non premium player bud...well give me the cash i need 3'rd key too...:p.

Still an unanswered question:W10 is closing or not?

I mean available to migrate to or not?