1.24 Hurt Messages?

DeletedUser

Mucking out the stables:

You dislocate your shoulder. You lose 2 health points.

New?

Dunno, but I sure feel sorry for anyone that can manage to do that while mucking out stables!

DeletedUser

I've done lots of mucking out stables on w2 when I was lvl 8. It never happened to me. So idk,

DeletedUser

It's new. I can't remember the old message, but it was something very degrading, like falling on your face in the..."muck".

DeletedUser

Pirates attack your boat. You lose 3 health points.

Steering a paddle steamer... new?

DeletedUser

Pirates attack your boat. You lose 3 health points.

Steering a paddle steamer... new?

New in 1.24, but not in this thread. ;)

Steering a paddle steamer

danger.png
Pirates attack your boat.

Anyway, that'll teach [us]. Next time we steer our paddle steamers away from Indonesia. Just don't go so far that you run into Somalia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are caught by the customs officers. They shoot at you. You lose 40 health points.

Smuggling... new?

DeletedUser

Don't remember seeing this one before.

Peace negotiations:
danger.png
As you are approaching the Indian village, you are being shot at with bows and arrows. You lose 13 health points.

DeletedUser

You don't pay attention on what the prospector saying. He hits you in face.
You lose 271 health points.

DeletedUser

The second one definitely is. I'm not sure about the first.

I had one on burglary, but I didn't notice it until I was already deleting. Something about getting caught in a rat trap, lol.

You step into a rat trap, fall and hit your head against the wall. That hurts. You lose 10 health points.

DeletedUser

is this new one?

Smuggling
"It wasn't a good idea to smuggle nitroglycerine. A little wave is enough and ... BOOOOM. You lose 44 health points."

Don't remember seeing this one before.

Peace negotiations:
danger.png
As you are approaching the Indian village, you are being shot at with bows and arrows. You lose 13 health points.

it's old

But i think this one is new for same job:

"Settlers are attacking the Indian village while you are talking to the chief. You lose 9 health points."

Last edited by a moderator: