1.24 Hurt Messages?

DeletedUser

You are sprinting through a hail of bullets - and you are extremely lucky that you are not seriously injured. What were you thinking? You lose 517 health points

got it fort battling. I love the what were you thinking part.

DeletedUser

You are sprinting through a hail of bullets - and you are extremely lucky that you are not seriously injured. What were you thinking? You lose 517 health points

got it fort battling. I love the what were you thinking part.

Old.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure this is new. Maybe has been posted already tough.

A scorpion stings you. You lose 3 health points.

From picking agaves.

DeletedUser

What you just did for 2 hours is not what is meant by "tending sheep." You wake up with a rash. You lose 24 health points."

Is this normal?

DeletedUser

Maybe in your town it is, but I need to see a screenshot before I think it's not fake.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure this is new. Maybe has been posted already tough.

A scorpion stings you. You lose 3 health points.

From picking agaves.

Funny that they went from the talking cactus in the original one to a plain old scorpion sting in the new one. ;)

Maybe in your town it is, but I need to see a screenshot before I think it's not fake.

Umm, yeah, fake. He apparently missed this after I deleted a page of fake injury reports:

Would y'all please quit posting fake messages. The point is to collect the real new ones, not make jokes. If any of the ones I deleted are real, blame the devs for making some stupid injuries.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before, but it's been a while since I've done branding cattle:

You brand yourself by mistake. You lose 20 health points.

Burglary:

You fall down the stairs in the dark. You lose 9 health points.

New?
----------------------------------------------
Charlatan:

Someone has watched you make your wonder medicine. He sneaks up to you from behind and hits you over the head. You lose 68 health points

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure I've seen this one before, but it's been a while since I've done branding cattle:

You brand yourself by mistake. You lose 20 health points.

It's new. I don't think it's been posted, although I've seen it. The old message was about getting kicked by a cow, which is a frequent COD in worst injury threads.

Burglary:

You fall down the stairs in the dark. You lose 9 health points.

New?
----------------------------------------------
Charlatan:

Someone has watched you make your wonder medicine. He sneaks up to you from behind and hits you over the head. You lose 68 health points

Both posted already.

DeletedUser

Constructing a ranch house...

danger.png
You fall into a bog hole. You lose 1 health point.

I'm guessing that should be a big hole.

DeletedUser618

I trip over a big root and hit your head. You lose 1 health point.

Who was I hunting turkeys with and why were you in my way?!?!?! I have spent all day hunting turkeys without success and I am cranky. I need one leg to finish that darn Thanksgiving quest that I have ignored. And then some yahoo interferes with my hunt.

DeletedUser

The thanksgiving quest had an timelimit,
You wont be able to finish it as the timelimit
is over since a while ago....

DeletedUser

If you accepted but never completed any of the quests they should still be open and able to be completed, you just won't be able to progress through the questline.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that's new. I don't think I ever got it on w11, which is the only world where I ever do it. The old one was that stupid "the squire tries shooting at you." Apparently he succeeds, since I lose health when it happens.