1.24 Hurt Messages?

DeletedUser

First time doing the job but couldn't find it in any other threads:

Transporting Prisoners:

danger.png
You get into a fight with a criminal. You lose 304 health points.

Not new.

DeletedUser

perhaps there was a big cushion at the bottom but that;s incredibly unlikely.

Noobmic

Before posting I've used search this treat, so I hope I don't put existing injuries:
Job --- Injury
Well drilling
danger.png
You drive your spade into your foot. You lose 1 health point.
Grave robber/ Tresure hunt - The sun is burning. You lose 13 health points.
Catching horses - You get run over by a horse. You lose 6 health points.
Sawing wood - You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 2 health points.
Selling guns to Indians - A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 22 health points.
Stealing Horses - The squire tries shooting at you. You lose 19 health points.

Those I think are new, or at least for me :)

DeletedUser

Before posting I've used search this treat, so I hope I don't put existing injuries:
Job --- Injury
Well drilling
danger.png
You drive your spade into your foot. You lose 1 health point.
Grave robber/ Tresure hunt - The sun is burning. You lose 13 health points.
Catching horses - You get run over by a horse. You lose 6 health points.
Sawing wood - You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 2 health points.
Selling guns to Indians - A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 22 health points.
Stealing Horses - The squire tries shooting at you. You lose 19 health points.

I'm pretty sure they're all old, but I was wondering about the federal horseman one myself. It seems like the old one had something about a federal horseman, but not exactly the same.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that is the old one from selling guns to indians, I remember thinking about how oddly worded it was - "gets you and shoots at you"

DeletedUser

Doubt this one's new, but I haven't seen it before.

Tending sheep - A sheep dog bites you. You lose 1 health point.

Good job the vet removed it's teeth that morning. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Was there not one with a federal marshall , with trading with indians? It must have been a while since I've done that job I cant find any reports to check it

DeletedUser

The only one I remember from trading with Indians (it's been a while for me too) has something to do with "don't like your offer at all"

DeletedUser

danger.png
"Those aren't shiny enough!" You get a hit on the head. You lose 2 health points.

Shining shoes - is this new?

DeletedUser

Got a really funny one while fire fighting. So far I've seen three different hurt messages from that job, the first one is the one I found funny.

danger.png
Someone mixed kerosine into your bucket. You lose 14 health points.

danger.png
A burning log falls on your head. You lose 45 health points.

And I had one that said something like you crashed into a burning wall or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how about this one?

A crow pecks you. You lose 111 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

i got this my first level.... first day... and it KOed me! how horrible luck is that! can anyone beat it?

DeletedUser

Steering a paddle steamer

motivation.png
55%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 256
experience.png
38 Experience points
danger.png
Pirates attack your boat. You lose 3 health points.

DeletedUser

Again, I'm not sure if this is old or not.............

Constructing a Ranch House - A guard dog is taking his job seriously. He bites you. You lose 7 health points.

DeletedUser

A crow pecks you. You lose 111 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

i got this my first level.... first day... and it KOed me! how horrible luck is that! can anyone beat it?

Not new. If you mean your first day on any world (November 2009 at the latest), it's before 1.24 so it can't possibly be new. Every world has a worst injury thread.

DeletedUser

Mucking out the stables:

You dislocate your shoulder. You lose 2 health points.

New?