declaration of independence

DeletedUser

Nerf The Whining

Sure I would have loved to have been online when the announcement was made; however, I wasn't and I missed it. Get over it folks! Life isnt fair. Note to self: Never drink downstream of Dean or his horse.

DeletedUser15641

The innogames belt is worth more than 2k that's why!

Combine both=15 str, 15 mob, 15 dex and 20 charisma!

DeletedUser20054

Are we serious?! 10 items available, without any prior notification, without anything? So what I should do is stay awake 24/7 and keep logging in and out of the game so as not to miss anything? This is what you call healthy gaming? This is what you want us to do?

This is just outrageous. This thing was released after midnight here!

DeletedUser

The innogames belt is worth more than 2k that's why!

Combine both=15 str, 15 mob, 15 dex and 20 charisma!

They don't even remotely compare. You have other solid options for the belt slot. On the only world where I have an Inno belt it's not the best belt for any significant job. About the only thing it's [best] for is dueling where every SP matters. For everyone with no Declaration of Independence the other option is +2 to all attributes from a fireworks rocket and not even that on w16.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They don't even remotely compare. You have other solid options for the belt slot. On the only world where I have an Inno belt it's not the best belt for any significant job. About the only thing it's nest for is dueling where every SP matters. For everyone with no Declaration of Independence the other option is +2 to all attributes from a fireworks rocket and not even that on w16.

EXACTLY. Could not have said it better myself. And don't worry Elmyr, I know in your heart you are sending me huggles ;)

DeletedUser15641

But it really helps in the animals spirit, 2 items=15+

Now, you might not need much skills to get 50.

And next is Geronimo weapons? Wow let me get one and kill em all!

DeletedUser25606

introducing overpowered items for high nuggets is'nt good for gameplay , and that's what suffers in these deals , i think the games already had enough damage done , shop products for a start have put a big gap over the prem and non prem players .

the xmas tomfoolery showed just how much some players are willing to spend (some worlds had a highest spin number that was hard to fathom) ,but the advantages in the new sets is massive ,and definatly a big advantage ; my point , just because there is a market within the player base that will spend high amounts , is it worth that the overall player base feels unfairly treated because of it ,i think inno should start to look at thier p.r ,because the 4 yrs ive played this game there's (in my opinion) been some real blunders in how players are treated , it's arogant and .net i think has really suffered in player numbers .

as for Geronimo's weapons ,please no, there insanely overpowered

DeletedUser15641

What would really be nice is a hard quest for them instead, the rule also would state no premium till you finish it! But you cannot get the items while in premium.

It should be fair like that.

Well, Geronimo can be gotten by friendship points.

And aren't their collector's who love these items?

If any premium player says anything about the hard quest of being unfair, just go non premium for a month.

Yes, overpowered items have been given to players with premium is just too much spoiling.

I noticed the real differences between non premium and premium players.

Big difference, now this?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm not sure I agree with this one, it's so superior to other items. I understand Geronimos for Hassan's case (kinda) but this is just crazy lol. To the 10 who managed to grab one, grats to you - wish i'd been online. I guess the rest of us have to just keep complaining till INNO release another bunch for us too :p

DeletedUser

Don't know if something changed but now are 17 available on Colorado. There were 19 available 15 min ago :D
As Euro nugget-players come online, i guess it will be gone in few hours.

DeletedUser35107

.19 on world 11 too...
Be a InnoSlave :)
a or an?
Whatever... A slave is a slave ;)

DeletedUser1121

There are only a few of these items per world available.
As soon as they are all sold out, there will be no way to get it anymore.

It is one of the actions we have taken to not disrupt the balance on the worlds to much.

DeletedUser35304

I am sry to say this but this is the end.....this is how other game end up only whit few hundred players on each serv and whit only 30-40 active.Even those taht have premium,but don't spoend mroe then 20-30 euro per month will fell insulted...this is to much.Putting this kind of items on the market will make happy lets say 40 players and really unhappy 2-3 k at least.Nice move INNO.Lets see the numbers oft he accounts being deleted in the next few weeks.
Thx guys for simply making a a fun and pleasent game into a really pain in the ass.

DeletedUser

none available at dakota ofc they prolly were gone again in no time, if you release such an item why keep it limited, no one walks around with 2k bonds, thus its a pure nugget item

if you introduce it keep it atleast available in shops for the nice sum of 2k bonds so actually people who don't wanna spend 40 euro's\dollars\pounds on 1 heap of pixels can get it as well after a long and excruciating build up to get to 2k bonds