Sixguns n Strumpets

DeletedUser13636

Ironic... The picture could have been posted in response to Mr. Matts crying about builderkiller killers.

Hey... its all fair game right Matt? Those were your words, right? Violin right back at ya.

What are you on about and when exactly was I crying about builder killers? You are confused obviously. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What are you on about and when exactly was I crying about builder killers? You are confused obviously. :blink:

I'm confused by your Confuison,
If you read it you will understand.
He was saying you were crying about Builder Killer KILLERS not Builder Killers ...........yada, yada, Blah,Bleh, now my head hurts Ugh.
I am pretty sure Matt and Infiniti share the same Gene pool ................(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)

DeletedUser

Because they have not realized that workers are fair game yet. Arizona is the only world I play where I have no dueling skills, but if I did I would certainly make it a point to visit all workers in their towns after reading this garbage. :laugh:

SmallestViolin.jpg

There it's all Translated for you now mrmatt You may no longer be confused :rolleyes::blink:

DeletedUser13636

There it's all Translated for you now mrmatt You may no longer be confused :rolleyes::blink:

Uh yeah, ok if you say so I guess. Maybe you guys should get your parents to come on here and explain it to me. That might help, but I am starting to wonder about that also. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Uh yeah, ok if you say so I guess. Maybe you guys should get your parents to come on here and explain it to me. That might help, but I am starting to wonder about that also. :laugh:

You can always tell the under age board warriors when they throw the "it's past your bedtime" and "get your parents" line in when they have nothing else to say ........................:eek:hmy:

Wompom

I just read this whole thread and it seems to me we have a lot of turd throwers here. I prefer to throw lead or cold steel myself :razz: :razz:

DeletedUser

I just read this whole thread and it seems to me we have a lot of turd throwers here. I prefer to throw lead or cold steel myself :razz: :razz:

Woah... mister high and mighty.

You may want to use a gun. If you throw lead, chances are, I'll be able to dodge it. Are you talking like a lead pipe? Cause I'll dodge that blindfolded. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

Uhhhh.... don't you mean shovel dirt and make spaces for all your Town Peeps? :laugh::laugh::razz:

DeletedUser23737

Reverse Logic rocks!!!

Bear (bare for infin... beer for Godzilla cos he's not a kid he's 43yrs old...) with me on this one... and sorry for any spelling errors in advance...

:cool:

If a naughty adventurer goes from town A to town B and duels a worker (among several other non-worker duels)... and then two players from town (we don't believe in dueling builders) B come back to town A and forget to duel the offending adventurer... but rather hit town A's builders (who had nothing to do with the builder killer) and thankfully a couple of soldiers too....

Then some soldiers from town A go to town B and duel a builder and some soldiers as payback for getting their builders dueled by some soldiers who were only doing this because their builder was dueled by an adventurer....:mad:

And then soldiers from town B come back and duel some soldiers and some builders... but they also then start writing on a forum about how great they are for dueling builder killers... in fact they start to call themselves builder-killer killers....:blink:

So then several soldiers who have dubbed themselves builder-killer killer killers go back to town B.... etc etc etc etc... :ph34r:

Umm..... now where was i going with all this....

Oh yeah... what's the difference??

(tumble)

DeletedUser

Bear (bare for infin... beer for Godzilla cos he's not a kid he's 43yrs old...) with me on this one... and sorry for any spelling errors in advance...

:cool:

If a naughty adventurer goes from town A to town B and duels a worker (among several other non-worker duels)... and then two players from town (we don't believe in dueling builders) B come back to town A and forget to duel the offending adventurer... but rather hit town A's builders (who had nothing to do with the builder killer) and thankfully a couple of soldiers too....

Then some soldiers from town A go to town B and duel a builder and some soldiers as payback for getting their builders dueled by some soldiers who were only doing this because their builder was dueled by an adventurer....:mad:

And then soldiers from town B come back and duel some soldiers and some builders... but they also then start writing on a forum about how great they are for dueling builder killers... in fact they start to call themselves builder-killer killers....:blink:

So then several soldiers who have dubbed themselves builder-killer killer killers go back to town B.... etc etc etc etc... :ph34r:

(tumble)

My Eyes Hurt after reading that, however you would have
a valid point if it was just one random person from Town a attacking town b, so in theory if that was the case, said retaliation should have been limited to an equal strike in return.
However for whatever reason Town a (aka sixguns) thought it wise to camp town b, sleep in the hotel and only wake up for 30 secs, long enough to attack workers and then right back to sleep.

soooooooo In reality your Jungle of equations up top here would be correct if the x,y,z's were fact but they are not :)

P.S. who cares about spelling after all it is the interwebzZzzz :nowink::nowink:

DeletedUser23737

My revised version... Thank Bill Gates for the cut and paste option...

Ahem... now for the more factually correct revised and slightly less biased version... and sorry for any eye damage inflicted....:blink:

If a naughty adventurer goes from town A to town B and duels a worker (among several other non-worker duels)...and then someone or ones... also from town A stay in town B's hotel and only pop out to keep dueling...and they stayed for a period of time longer than 4 hours...but less than a month.... :eek:hmy:

...and then two players from town (we don't believe in dueling builders) B come back to town A and forget to duel the offending adventurer because he never comes out of their hotel... but rather hit town A's builders (who had nothing to do with the builder killer but were out working) and thankfully a couple of soldiers too were working too so they could be hit as well....

Then some soldiers from town A go to town B and duel a builder and some soldiers as payback for getting their builders dueled by some soldiers who were only doing this because their builder was dueled by an adventurer etc etc....:mad:

I hope this is a more accurate version...:unsure:

DeletedUser

If a naughty adventurer goes from town A to town B and duels a worker (among several other non-worker duels)...

I kind of stopped reading at that point. Cause we all know....

-It was a few naughty adventurers
-It was more than one time by the "few" naughty adventurers each
-There were NO other non-worker duels involved
-It was while town B didn't even have a mortuary

And you can call town B builderkillers too if you want. Whatever helps you sleep at night. But the difference is... and it's a HUGE difference... everything town B did was in retaliation. Or was Town B supposed to do nothing like France... or Bill Clinton... Or Obama?:blink:

This wasn't just a random builder kill. Don't try to lessen what really happened. Shades of Auschwitz :sad:.

OK, queue Mr. Matts lame violin pic.:mad::razz:

DeletedUser

Ahem... now for the more factually correct revised and slightly less biased version... and sorry for any eye damage inflicted....:blink:

If a naughty adventurer goes from town A to town B and duels a worker (among several other non-worker duels)...and then someone or ones... also from town A stay in town B's hotel and only pop out to keep dueling...and they stayed for a period of time longer than 4 hours...but less than a month.... :eek:hmy:

...and then two players from town (we don't believe in dueling builders) B come back to town A and forget to duel the offending adventurer because he never comes out of their hotel... but rather hit town A's builders (who had nothing to do with the builder killer but were out working) and thankfully a couple of soldiers too were working too so they could be hit as well....

Then some soldiers from town A go to town B and duel a builder and some soldiers as payback for getting their builders dueled by some soldiers who were only doing this because their builder was dueled by an adventurer etc etc....:mad:

I hope this is a more accurate version...:unsure:

You forgot another part of the Equation....
Town A and Town B had a Truce, and all the sudden one day out of the clear blue beautiful sky, Boom 4 workers are Ko'd and *drum roll* Town A ( we all already know who town A is.) :razz:

So Town B in all it's Amazement Goes over to town B gun's a Blazing killing every man woman child and worker... Why shucks they even killed the Animals! :mad::mad:

So again in theory this would again be correct..... but here comes the Punchline.

The terms of the Truce/Treaty was No Worker killing's Among other things and the Terms of that Treaty stated that if one side or the other Break those terms Eveything that walks talks and Moo's ( in Infiniti's case :p I tease):laugh:
Would be Fair game.

But I guess the bottom line Conclusion is the same for you and I Who cares and it is all the same :rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I kind of stopped reading at that point. Cause we all know....

- Or was Town B supposed to do nothing like France... or Bill Clinton... Or Obama?:blink:

This wasn't just a random builder kill. Don't try to lessen what really happened. Shades of Auschwitz :sad:.

Ack ............... Politics I HATE POLITICS!

Deleted User - 1693871

You forgot another part of the Equation....
Town A and Town B had a Truce, and all the sudden one day out of the clear blue beautiful sky, Boom 4 workers are Ko'd and *drum roll* Town A ( we all already know who town A is.) :razz:

Apologies for interrupting all this happy spamming - Town A and Town B had agreed a ceasefire for the holiday quest weekend that expired at a very specific time. If you can provide me reports via ingame mail showing that the attacks took place during the ceasefire, I will look into it. If in fact the attacks took place AFTER the end of the ceasefire, then kindly stop whinging about it. :blink:

DeletedUser

Apologies for interrupting all this happy spamming - ... If in fact the attacks took place AFTER the end of the ceasefire, then kindly stop whinging about it. :blink:

Apologies for interrupting, but I also wish people would stop whinging too. Whinging is the worst thing that can be done. Despicable. Jesse, you hear that?? Stop whinging would ya please? :laugh: