Games Mastered World

• Thread starter DeletedUser19883
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah, i also found him. real easy after tips found in this thread.

but can't duel him, he's too low for me.

DeletedUser

As you will have noticed when you logged in to World Four today we are going to be creating a Games Mastered World.

This will involve some changes but nothing major. We are doing this as an experiment and please be aware that if we don't see it working out we will have to drop it.

These will include things like NPCs, world events and some other activities. We haven't the full details worked out just yet. We will be posting here as to our plans. Things such as the 'Geronimo project' might be possible and we will be exploring all avenues. I would also welcome your input.
I want to get the man with no name........

DeletedUser

Thats a great thing you've started here! Good luck in running it :)

Just please give us some head start if you decide to run Geronimo project on this world - so those who dont have a char here could create one and level it a little. ;)

DeletedUser

Now he is gone from w4! I did not even get my chance to duel with him! He was ko'd for the last 4-6 days...ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the search continues...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

New Name... but I'll never forget that villains face!
Finding HIM was easy!!! What I want to know, is how he found that town to hide in without a signpost to guide him?
LOL! :laugh:

Edit: Dang He's Good!! If I didn't know better... I'd say he was a 'Pure Builder'!!
While Spy'n on him, I blinked and he had done built a whole Brand new Town all by himself!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Noticed he is now a higher dueling level, opening it up to the higher level duelers?

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am just getting a kick out of all the players already finding the location and starting to setup shop around it!

This poor NPC is going to be hunted out of existence ... (the neat thing is the mortician, since it was just founded, it is cleared out, so the stats will show up nicely)

DeletedUser

he's knocked out right now and the mortician is clear... is this a new knockout or are we going to have to wait out some time?

DeletedUser

I'm guessing they are preparing to launch another hunt, although it seems most of us have already figured it out ;)

DeletedUser

NA sorry not wasting any more time trying to take him out, could have got $10000 by now
cheers skipper52

DeletedUser

His town is now a ghost town and he is not attached to any towns, so he is now unduellable, So I wonder will he disappear to be replaced or will he relocate to somewhere miles away?

DeletedUser19883

So I see we need to be more clever! Well the next guy won't be so easy!

DeletedUser

He still is realy easy to find. It's like trying to find the wolf in the sheep herd. He is a sitting duck.