Being able to do all jobs

DeletedUser

So do all the Swimming points go into Leadership instead or is there more to it than that? :blink:

DeletedUser

So do all the Swimming points go into Leadership instead or is there more to it than that? :blink:
No, because Swiming is used in Mercenary Work and Sterring... Leadership is only used in Steamer... Think in that... ;)

DeletedUser

but it really needs to be exactly HIS combination?

I would really LOVE to be able to do all jobs, AND have no points in swimming, AND have 100 LP on Ambush stagecoach and 36 on robbing trains... :)

It's just... perfect. :p

Still don't get close to it by the way... :sad:

DeletedUser

but Kudram has this because of that:

I have all set itens, all Fancy Weapons and Almost all Equipment (missing 2 boots, 4 cloth, 2 necklace), so this makes "easy" to simulate...

he has about ... all items

DeletedUser

But actually i only need 1 Set of Clothes (Gentlemans) and 2 Weapons (Precise Schofield and Precise Peacemaker) to do All Jobs (Level 94), but since level 92 i could do all jobs changing clothes... Gentlemans Set to 90 Jobs and The best combo to Steamer and Mercenary...

On the Next Level (95) i'll do all jobs only with Gentlemans Set and Precise Schofield...

DeletedUser

so beaver will only need full gentleman, precise peacemaker and schofield and level 94 to do all jobs with 0 swimming?

BEVER: why do you really want 0 points in swimming???:huh:

DeletedUser

but Kudram has this because of that:

Yeah, I thought about that too... I even don't have a single fancy weapon, and I indeed miss some (best job) clothes and items too. :)

But actually i only need 1 Set of Clothes (Gentlemans) and 2 Weapons (Precise Schofield and Precise Peacemaker) to do All Jobs (Level 94), but since level 92 i could do all jobs changing clothes... Gentlemans Set to 90 Jobs and The best combo to Steamer and Mercenary...

On the Next Level (95) i'll do all jobs only with Gentlemans Set and Precise Schofield...

Hmm, nice, I'll be able to buy and use the precise shofield in two levels, (I'm only level 71 on my highest character at the moment). I also haven't got the Precise Peacemaker yet, maybe I should go for these two first indeed.

I do have full gentleman though. :)

so beaver will only need full gentleman, precise peacemaker and schofield and level 94 to do all jobs with 0 swimming?

BEVER: why do you really want 0 points in swimming???:huh:

Because it's a useless skill imo, especially at high levels; and since I know it's possible to do all jobs without anything on swimming, I don't want to put anything on it. :)

DeletedUser

By my calculations, a male character can do all jobs at level 88, using only gear that money can buy (plus walking stick, elixir and tequila); that means without using any class specific gear, gear from class quests or fancy weapons.
After completing all current quests, a player earns +10 attribute points and +30 skill points (with few exceptions), so at level 88 a player has 98 APs and 294 SPs.

A female character can do all jobs at level 92, also using only gear available in shops (+ pearl necklace, elixir and tequila) - but I might be mistaken, I haven't done a thorough analysis, all my characters being male.

Workers who took decision 1 and Duelers who took decision 3 at the end of the class questline will be able to do all jobs 1 level later. Adventurers will be able to do all jobs 1 level earlier, maybe 2 levels earlier if they took decision 2.
Using class specific items and fancy weapons probably allows one to do all jobs 1 level earlier.

Anyone has better values?

DeletedUser

By my calculations, a male character can do all jobs at level 88, using only gear that money can buy (plus walking stick, elixir and tequila);

I opened all jobs changin clothes by 86-88 i REALY dont remember, i'll find on brazilian forum when i reach all jobs...

DeletedUser

Build Full Jobs without swimming

fulljobs1.jpg

DeletedUser

Swimming is completely unnecessary. Money jobs are pretty much a waste of time so the jobs you want to maximize the LP on are luck jobs. How many high luck jobs use swimming? It's a waste of SP. How many LP does your swimmer have in ambush stage (which does use leadership) and robbing trains?

DeletedUser

Biblical... This is my "proto full jobs build"... I've sent this to a friend like 1 year ago... And 2 months ago he put on a thread on brazilian forum... Now everyone is publishing this proto-build...

In time... Swiming is USELESS as far as Appereance... My "final" build is based on 2 AP and 4 SP... And its good enough that i dont put any points for the last 4 levels...