Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just want to say that i am gay and i can see why gay men and women are so fearful of coming out with so many small minded people in the world.

That is all.

I'm surprised that someone would come out in this hostile thread environment and declare themselves gay! (Looks around room) And I must say you deserve a cookie for being the only one courageous enough to do it!

DeletedUser

Anal....relations..... is a crime!

Therefore, it is a criminal offense to be, homosexual, why doesn't anyone see that? I guess cause no one can stop it?
Where do you get this crap? Although there are sodomy laws, of which only 40 nations still have them in print against male-male interaction, these laws are slowly being retracted. Many nations have removed such laws from their books, and many more are working to do the same.

But, more to the point, an unjust law does not make a determination of right or wrong, it only brings once again attention to the problem of majority power defining legal rights.

DeletedUser

Where do you get this crap? Although there are sodomy laws, of which only 40 nations still have them in print against male-male interaction, these laws are slowly being retracted. Many nations have removed such laws from their books, and many more are working to do the same.

But, more to the point, an unjust law does not make a determination of right or wrong, it only brings once again attention to the problem of majority power defining legal rights.

As I think everyone has noticed, this is America, we measure in Miles, instead of kilometers and play Soccer instead of football. It doesn't matter what people in other countries are doing, they arent here, and even if they were, this is America, not their "Motherland"

Actually, anal sex is, untraceable. Meaning a woman, or man (Since were talking rainbows here) could be raped in the naughty place and never have any proof of which it truly happened. That is why it's a JUST crime.

This country was founded on the PEOPLES MAJORITY, deciding what was right or wrong. Not a small population with a few known people in their parading, high heel wearing, make-up smearing ranks!

Once again, this is America. Majority decides.

DeletedUser

As I think everyone has noticed, this is America, we measure in Miles, instead of kilometers and play Soccer instead of football. It doesn't matter what people in other countries are doing, they arent here, and even if they were, this is America, not their "Motherland"

Actually, anal sex is, untraceable. Meaning a woman, or man (Since were talking rainbows here) could be raped in the naughty place and never have any proof of which it truly happened. That is why it's a JUST crime.

This country was founded on the PEOPLES MAJORITY, deciding what was right or wrong. Not a small population with a few known people in their parading, high heel wearing, make-up smearing ranks!

Once again, this is America. Majority decides.

What the hell did you just argue? Really, I couldn't decipher how that supports your statement?
In fact, saying that because you could be anally raped makes anal relations against the law, couldn't that also make the normal way of doing it crime?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the hell did you just argue? Really, I couldn't decipher how that supports your statement?
In fact, saying that because you could be anally raped makes anal relations against the law, couldn't that also make the normal way of doing it crime?

No, Sen, you can't do it "The other way" in a homosexual relationship. Mainly because girls and boys dont have all the same parts. It is impossiible t ohave a homosexual relationship in the other way.

I was hoping people would understand some of my other comments, such as the majority comment. While 10 states have legalized sodomy, kinda stupid if you ask me, 40 havent, meaning an overwhelming majority of this country's states are still against sodomy.

What I mean is that, when a woman is raped, chances are, she will be able to prove with a maternity test, who the child's father is, therefore proving that the man raped her. I am sorry for being so blunt, ladies, please forgive me.

DeletedUser

Wow Peril, you are so incredibly wrong on your info and on your assumptions.

Only 13 U.S. States are listing sodomy as illegal, only 4 of those specifically denote same-sex buggery. In fact, in your state of Oregon, sodomy has been legal since 1972. So maybe you weren't born, but instead were crapped out.

As to evidence of sodomy, if semen is found in the rectum, that's sodomy. If tears or injuries are committed to the rectum, that is suspect of violence, and thus forced sodomy. But once again you are confusing a sex act with a criminal act. Just because someone sodomized another, be it male or female, does not make it illegal, nor even wrong.

Also, the 13 States that have sodomy laws in place, those laws were placed decades ago, during the overzealous evangelical age (where only priests were allowed to sodomize), and most of the States are presently entertaining repealing said laws, because they are intrusive and fundamentally unconstitutional.

So please, holster your ignorance, it's embarrassing.

DeletedUser21656

I'm alright with gay and lesbian.

As long as they don't try to convert others into their passion.

I know there are some moral gay or lesbian. But once a former friend tried to convince me I'm gay ( which I'm totally not!!). And that experience still haunted me.

DeletedUser

Yes, I've been approached, even grabbed by grossly inappropriate gay men. Despite my violent training, I'm not a violent man, but intruding on someone's personal space, intentionally making physical contact with sex organs without consent, male or female, that is simply wrong and warrants an appropriate response.

But, you cannot lay that on the lap of gays or lesbians. Such acts in which non-consensual physical contact is made, where incredibly forward requests for sex are made, these are not the acts of a healthy person, be they gay or straight. Repeatedly the mistake is made that sexual orientation determines deviant nature. Such is clearly not the case, as there are far more heterosexual sex crimes being committed, both adult and otherwise.

Criminal sexual behavior does not translate to gay or lesbian. In fact, it doesn't translate at all. A rapist is a rapist, regardless of which orifice is penetrated. A totally inappropriate intrusion on your sensibilities of sexual orientation, or sexual boundaries, is incredibly rude. Those who present themselves in such a manner are objectifying, and deserve no respect for demonstrating such gross lack of respect for you.

But in all this, there is the problem repeatedly being presented in these arguments. The problem is shotgunning, generalizing, using a wide brush to sweep all of a sexual preference into a single model of distaste. Shotgun arguments are grossly opportunistic and statistically inaccurate. The loud, obnoxious, totally inappropriate gay guy doesn't define homosexuality, he caricatures it and, in so doing, gives a poor impression of homosexuality as a deviant lifestyle, as opposed to merely a sexual preference.

DeletedUser

limsagittus;434965 But once a [U said:
former [/U]friend tried to convince me I'm gay ( which I'm totally not!!). And that experience still haunted me.

OMG - that's just so totally lame. You kicking a friend just because he pointed out you love musicals and are a friend of Dorothy. :razz:

DeletedUser21656

Yes, I've been approached, even grabbed by grossly inappropriate gay men. Despite my violent training, I'm not a violent man, but intruding on someone's personal space, intentionally making physical contact with sex organs without consent, male or female, that is simply wrong and warrants an appropriate response.

Agree on that. And yup, I'm refering to an individual rather than the whole population.

OMG - that's just so totally lame. You kicking a friend just because he pointed out you love musicals and are a friend of Dorothy. :razz:

If you are making a joke. Its not funny. I'll give you silent treatment for that. And btw, read my post carefully, don't purposely mis-state what I say.

DeletedUser

Meh, I thought Bendos' joke was funny. Anyway limsagittus, noting what you stated, I do want to bring to light your friend's comments would not have unnerved you so, if you weren't at least marginally insecure about your sexuality at the time of his comments. Gender insecurity is not uncommon, especially during puberty, so try not to take a little levity on the issue as a personal assault. What your friend did was exploitive, selfish, and altogether mean. What Bendos did was make light of your insecurities, putting it into a more comical visual.

DeletedUser529

There is no half-dead, half-pregnant or half-gay. You cannot be a little gay, you are either homosexual or heterosexual. Sure we have strong bonds with people from the same gender and we even love people from the same gender, but that's just how friendship works. And I mean love in the sense of the word where you care extremely much for a given person.

I can't judge anyone for his orientation and I don't know any gay people, however, I don't like them that much. Can't make the change and don't want to make them change, but I also don't want to be involved with them. It's a choice someone made and I respect it.

So what your saying then is that there is only black and white and no shade in-between.

Boy you are very naive to think that, go out in the world and learn something.....VERY BLOODY FUNNY......

DeletedUser

:laugh: Agreed.

I think that argument falls apart when the word bisexual is mentioned. Unless he/she denies the existence of such an orientation, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are shades inbetween, and that argument reminds me of what an old friend of mine argued with me.
Friend: Oi, I swear no way there is someone who isn't 'hundred percent gay.
Me: What about Geoff?
F: Y'mean that guy who's gay?
M: Bisexual, [name witheld].
F: Nah, he innit.
M: Wha? He'll bed a gal any day.
F: Yeah, but that's after a few pints. Doesn't count.
M: Quaint.

The moral of the story is:
A. Often, people's stubborness will stop them from having a nice argument.
B. I have British friends.
C. If you have those relations when drunk, it still counts.
D. There is white, black, and grey (and maybe a darker/lighter grey for bicurious people) in terms of sexuality.

DeletedUser

I'm afriad you've misunderstood my majority comment. I was trying to make the point, once again I failed at it, that the majoroity still decides in this country. Though I think Bush showed us how to cheat that in the 04 elections.

I never intended to reply, to this thread before I saw your opening comment, Helstromm. Someone doesn't insult someone in a closing remark and think the offended party won't have something to say about it. I believe there's a rule on teh forums about personal flaming, maybe you should infract yourself?

If you don't want to debate with me, that's fine, however don't flame me with the comment, "you were crapped out", har har. With your huge sentiment towards gays, maybe its the other way around? Just a guess. Let's not sink this thread down to the level, where you have to insult my mama. Maybe hoping I wouldn't respond?

This will be my last post, because this subject makes me very uncomfortable :D

Any semen in the rectum would have been excreeted long before the police did some kind of investigation, after all people go four or five times a day at least. As far as the tears go, I don't believe so. TO prove something in court, you have to have concrete proof. Last time I checked, men's.....parts....dont have fingerprints. Someone could easily forge tears like that, I'll refrain from listing how.

Can you imagine how terrible our country will become, when everyone accepts something like this? It's perverse and unatural. However, it is their choice, afterall this is America. However I do think they should keep it behind closed doors, the straight population, does that count you?, finds it to be rather gross.

If you ask me, the world was better, when most had morales and their feet on the ground. The number of gays have skyrocketed over the past years, why? Because the loudmouthed population of America has grown to accpet them and even applaud them, thinking that they have such a high cause to champion. They go totally against the whole point of being alive, procreation.

I'm not ignorant, you are the one claiming I was "Crapped out"

DeletedUser

Peril, assuming that the victim calls athorities immediatley, they could get a sample of the semen inside the rectum. Also, while phallus' do not have fingerprints, DNA does. And what is in semen? DNA.
And as for your "going like 4 or 5 times a day" argument:
A. Urinating, sure. Defecating? Barely that much!
B. If you were raped, you would call the police before you went to the bathroom.

DeletedUser

Sen, have you ever considered the shame that goes with being raped?

Especially if you were raped by a man, when you were a man too.

Most of the time, people don't report being raped, because of all the stigma that goes with that.

DeletedUser

Granted, but also, if one waits long enough (this may be icky,) after the... Evidence is inserted, it can actually dry and stain the walls around the rectum and DNA may actually be able to be collected from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.