About Wars and Coalitions of world 10

DeletedUser13484

I want to clarify something. The GC is NOT an alliance in the traditional sense. We are a fort alliance formed in response to the MC's threat against us. GC towns are free to engage in diplomacy with any town to any degree they choose, some choose to cooperate with each other more than others. The fact of the matter is - unless fort battles are initiated - the GC as a whole does not operate as a single unit because that's not what we are.

No the GC wasnt formed in response to the MC theat to your forts.

I got a telegram when i first starting building my town off Hywel Dda asking me if i wanted to be apart of the GC before MC was put together.

DeletedUser14793

ditto. GC was formed before MC and at the same time as THP. i find it hard to believe that you think since all your towns can do whatever, that they will actually work together for a fort battle. what if some of your towns allies declare a fort battle on you. kinda puts all your towns in a sketchy situation.

DeletedUser16008

MC for the record was formed to combat the pretend FoM after GC and THP were on the go... It was and is NOT an empire whatever others care to say. These days it is there to combat GC from taking all the forts as I happen to dislike a group that won't come out and admit it is actually doing exactly what it claims it is not, whilst playing politics and employing all the tricks in the legal book to level up while KO and then pretend to be any good at actually dueling. We kick guys all the time much higher because they have no idea how to actually duel yet assume having a good weapon and a high level makes it so :nowink:

The same will be seen at fort battles when they happen in earnest

BLS was the first town I co founded and originally it was named Redlight before MC was formed. Now you have BLS because the caretaker hat ran and gave it to GC no other reason other than I sacked him, he betrayed the MC and worse his whole town... The Traitor will be hunted and shot... The town now has 10 members left after 2 days so it is hardly an issue.

If its an empire you want it's not MC. Don't really care about the press on us as my town continues to kick the bejeezus out of most everyone we visit regardless. Which at the end of the day is what I am here to do ... duel.

Oh and re forts and the fantastic victory that keeps getting brought up.... that was purely fun and a good rock throwing contest nothing more... if anyone has any other illusions of grandeur over it they are sadly mistaken.

Of course i'm a total noob at fort battles and am absolutely rubbish at organizing and arranging them. Somebody will probably in the future spaz out and call 20 in one day but thats never going to happen right ? and even if it did happen it wouldnt be possible to win 80% right ? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course i'm a total noob at fort battles and am absolutely rubbish at organizing and arranging them. Somebody will probably in the future spaz out and call 20 in one day but thats never going to happen right ? and even if it did happen it wouldnt be possible to win 80% right ? ;)
Not everybody here plays w9 as well, they might not get your sarcasm.;)

I really should try to get more active in w9 again, I was having lots of fun getting 1000+ exp alongside you in some fort battles for a while there.

DeletedUser16008

Not everybody here plays w9 as well, they might not get your sarcasm.;)

I really should try to get more active in w9 again, I was having lots of fun getting 1000+ exp alongside you in some fort battles for a while there.

I'd rather they did'nt get it George ;)

And for shame on your lazyness George where else can you get 1000 exp + in one go ? it takes another three members to do that when your not around :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MC was a well respected alliance before they took in almost everyone who wanted to join, and tried to do things using sheer numbers... Nevertheless, my hats off to Victor for being a great sport through all this.. :)

P.S.
Is there any way we can find out who is winning the war betweem MC and GC? I mean, facts and concrete evidences, not just someones word against the other.. :)

Diggo11

Can I pop in with a question here; what do all these family abbreviations actually stand for? BLS, GC, MC, THP, FoM, it's all gibberish to me at the moment :unsure:

DeletedUser

Go MC.

MC is really powerful. I have friends who are in MC! look world one and the town that most dominates right now is the so called "TSC town" The shadow city.

they are small 300's (they are well organized and are team oriented)

They are doing well. The main reason for their success was that everyone in their town is committed to the game (bunch of addicts Lol)

Anyways, they have bag of cash to all gears for the fort battle. They are high leveled and experienced. No bS in them! Serious gammers.

That said, MC pertains something similar to the old TSC
They have great, committed, and experienced duelers in one town

Enough said~

Can I pop in with a question here; what do all these family abbreviations actually stand for? BLS, GC, MC, THP, FoM, it's all gibberish to me at the moment :unsure:

BSF - GC (same with below)
GC- Constantinople - GC
MC- Mercenary Outpost-MC
THP-not abbrev. just sign
FoM- FEDERATION of Marshals

MC is gigantic but GC looks more powerful for now

DeletedUser

BSF is a town, and stands for Bamboo Shoot Fasting.

GC = Goyaale' Confederacy.

MC = Mercenary Coalition or Menstruating Chimpanzees.

THP = The Hunting Party Collective or The Homoerotic Pansies

FoM = Federation of Marshalls, or Flambeed Old Marshmallows.

POW = Protectors of the West or Pissed Off Whiners

WWW = West Wild Wolves

-InG- = Innis and Gunn

IRC = The Iroquois Confederacy

-TR- = The Resistance Alliance

IRF = IRF Gaming (Internet Race Finder)

-LA- = Longreach Alliance

And i'm sure there are hundred others

DeletedUser

Btw, no one has answered my question yet, from a neutral Point of View, who is winning MC or GC?

DeletedUser

Well, GC just stole a fully developed town from under the dumb MC's, so you make your own conclusions:laugh:

DeletedUser16008

Well, GC just stole a fully developed town from under the dumb MC's, so you make your own conclusions:laugh:

You stole zip you were handed it .. big difference. But then again it's your way isn't it ? :razz: don't look too busy to me ...

And Yes Dgorsk they are a favorite farm :cool:

DeletedUser

are MC and GC even at war?

Yep.. Well, BLS just made a coup de etat while MC claims they "handed" BLS over (but Im sure MC was quite surprized at what happened, in contrast to their "we handed them over" claim..) Besides, they claim that they farm on each other.. :razz:

Btw, go GC! :cool: