P&P War: Infraction Junction 1 and 2 V.S. Boot Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i have enough rep do make a green a red, not blue
btw, look like we have a war
And u think u can call others amateur just because u have double bar?

You are rather dense, aren't you?

Doublle-bars has nothing to do with the comment about their lack of skill.
Their applied tactics and result of dueling however spoke volumes of it.

DeletedUser

Looks like another war is erupting.. anhlong VS John Rose.. LOL :)

Anyway back on the topic, who's winning? IJ i assume? :)

DeletedUser

Looks like another war is erupting.. anhlong VS John Rose

anhlong belongs to a town that chose not to mind their bidness and stay on the eastern edge of the map where they belong, Dog Soldiers.

DeletedUser

anhlong belongs to a town that chose not to mind their bidness and stay on the eastern edge of the map where they belong, Dog Soldiers.
Elmyr Dog soliders is going to regret attacking us. We have so many 0% motivation duelers. There going to be koed in no time...

DeletedUser

Dog Soldiers are already suffering the consequences via HeftySmurf and Denisero.. XD

DeletedUser

Elmyr Dog soliders is going to regret attacking us. We have so many 0% motivation duelers. There going to be koed in no time...

Pretty much all are ko'd.. shame; never make $ when you are at war :/

DeletedUser

*cough* I got distracted by a rich town half way there.

Yes, I got a telegram from one person and a PM from another about that. Don't we have someone listed as "Diplomat" in our town profile, or did we decide diplomacy wasn't going to be our thing on this world?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, there are diplomats for both towns. I guess they figured you were friendlier: Lol. They don't know you!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Yes, I got a telegram from one person and a PM from another about that. Don't we have someone listed as "Diplomat" in our town profile, or did we decide diplomacy wasn't going to be our thing on this world?

We do. I'm running out of things to say to those types of messages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13388

The new king of DRAMA ----> world 10 :D

Mods be ready,i am comming for you :D

DeletedUser

lol it will only get better just hope we dont burn it out too fast. Kinda nice difference just talkin smack and fighting than the normal work build town and quest. nice idea for a world

DeletedUser

LOL.. Bing it on! :)

Ok.......

bing-crosby-1949.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.