Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:laugh:

Not a melee dueler but look up Whistlingleaf dueling stats on W4

Won 1795

lost 27

Now thats impressive :)

not highly i could go 0 motivation and just ko everyone but it doesnt take skill to beat someone that doesnt stand a chance, I only duel the best and aside from my 100 losses that i had when i was a pure builder im doing quite well for myself

DeletedUser

Greatest

Best Melee Dueler of w4

I only duel the best and aside from my 100 losses that i had when i was a pure builder im doing quite well for myself

:indian: It seems I am a lucky dog in W4, have never lost to you.

Thanks for your greatest EXP.

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 3333.jpg
    3333.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 4444.jpg
    4444.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 42
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

You really do need to update your profile, if you are no longer the number one constructor then this just makes you look like an idiot :blink:

DeletedUser

This thread is really getting off-topc!
I will monitor it for a few more days and if the content of conversation remains personal it will be removed!

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Thanks Im still currently ranked 5th dueling overall, out of town to earn money to reskill 87 more construction to move

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 94 HP

Total health points
- 244 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 248 experience points and steals $9 from Aqua.WJ.

think i got lucky, ill have to retry again in 45 minutes

Greatest wins the duel, gains 234 experience points and steals $14 from Aqua.WJ.

o my did i get lucky againnnnnn

DeletedUser

Greatest wins the duel, gains 234 experience points and steals $14 from Aqua.WJ.

o my did i get lucky againnnnnn

:indian: why didnt you put on the report again?

OMG, you put your tou 170, very gd, but don't forget inventory can be changed, and also everyone can change his skillpoints.

Strike: Left arm
- 12 HP

Strike: Right arm
- 14 HP Strike: Left arm
- 11 HP

- 12 HP Strike: Right arm
- 13 HP

No hit Strike: Right arm
- 11 HP

No hit Strike: Left arm
- 12 HP

- 13 HP Strike: Left arm
- 11 HP

- 13 HP Strike: Right arm
- 13 HP

Strike: Left arm
- 11 HP Strike: Right arm
- 12 HP

No hit Total health points
- 95 HP

Total health points
- 63 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 234 experience points and steals $14 from Aqua.WJ.

DeletedUser

Greatest i think you need to get over yourself. Who cares if you can beat people in a duel? no body!!!

DeletedUser

Greatest i think you need to get over yourself. Who cares if you can beat people in a duel? no body!!!

Hey...its not about beating people or if you care of not! The thread was discussing on who is the best dueler!

STOP telling people on how to act or Stop judging people on what you think, instead have fun about the topic.

It seems like Greatest is on top so far looking from the discussion.:blink:

--------------------------------------------

TOP 18 DUeler in world 1
Dueling level 121
level 69

GOod day to die,

DeletedUser

i like this guy, yep have fun, not putting down anyone

just talk the talk and walk the walk lol

so far it seems none of the melee and even most of the shooters cant even hit me

DeletedUser

Came over from World 1 for a sec to comment.

LOL at this thread.

A whole thread dedicated to the success of Greatest, wow. Try and be a little more modest ;) I'm just curious, Do you like look at yourself in the mirror every morning and tell yourself how great you are?

I would love to teach you a thing or two about being the greatest melee dueler ;)

and don't you ever dare insult whistlingleaf.

DeletedUser

Came over from World 1 for a sec to comment.

LOL at this thread.

A whole thread dedicated to the success of Greatest, wow. Try and be a little more modest ;) I'm just curious, Do you like look at yourself in the mirror every morning and tell yourself how great you are?

I would love to teach you a thing or two about being the greatest melee dueler ;)

and don't you ever dare insult whistlingleaf.

is it an insult no, winning that much is awesome

just doesnt take much skill tbh

and u can teach me if u want, i havent said i was the best of all worlds, just world 4 considering i still have 49 more construction to move and I dominate all of the melee duelers of this world

and yes i look in the mirror and say, "Im the greatest"

DeletedUser15099

:laugh:

Not a melee dueler but look up Whistlingleaf dueling stats on W4

Won 1795

lost 27

Now thats impressive :)
speaking of whistlingleaf....

Level 30
Dueling level 37

leveled only 7 dueling levels in almost 2000 wins?? doesnt that tell u guys what kind of dueler he is?? i remember losing to him myself, when i was level 16 and he was level 30 and i was worth 2 xp to him. he dueled me repeatedly, so a lot of wins or not, i have no respect towards whistlingleaf whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.