Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser1105

I sometimes find that it doesn't import all of my inventory, just a few items. I now have to check each time and re-import sometimes.

DeletedUser

Is there anyone else having problems importing their inventory to The West Stats?

My World 5 Worker cannot :(
My World 8 Dueller can :)

I have tried both options, Import Everything and Import My Inventory.

My Backpack is open when I run the javascript which I have copied directly from The West Stats.

Just want to know, does anyone else have this problem?
;) :cool:

i used to have it, but it went away. i could only get it to work in IE. it was really really wierd.

DeletedUser

I have since tried on various machines, Firefox and Google Chrome.
Last resort now is going to be IE. Bleh! Haha

Last time I could successfully import my World 5 characters inventory was 28th May. *sigh*

Will post any updates..

EDIT:
IE has worked... Interesting indeed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Weststats job calculator is not calculating my LP for evangelizing correct. Weststats say I'm -7 LP from the job, while westinsider and the game says -1 LP

My stats and inventory are updated

DeletedUser

yeah I was having the same issue with the Farmer set and building windmills not agreeing I sent a message on weststats itself.......BTW it seems that weststats is down atm

DeletedUser

Is there anyone else having problems importing their inventory to The West Stats?

My World 5 Worker cannot :(
My World 8 Dueller can :)

I have tried both options, Import Everything and Import My Inventory.

My Backpack is open when I run the javascript which I have copied directly from The West Stats.

Just want to know, does anyone else have this problem?
;) :cool:

I haven't been able to get mine to import in IE FF or chrome on 3 different computers on 3 different ISPs for 2+weeks.

Really sucks. Could it have anything to do with having TONS of stuff in my inventory?

DeletedUser

I still have the issue with my Worker in world 5.
Currently have 541 items and cannot import my inventory with FF. :(

DeletedUser

Soldier quest showing wrongly

Weststats is showing it wrong on the soldiers quest. On the later one, "War Preparations" you also need 2 toolboxes. So I have now wasted ~60k on respeccing, to then find out I'm going to have to use another 50k to respec to do that job, if it's worth it...Which it aint.

DeletedUser

it aint worth it, respecing only hurts, its best to go into a dueling phase, you get more money and rank, and you can always become the best!

DeletedUser

it aint worth it, respecing only hurts, its best to go into a dueling phase, you get more money and rank, and you can always become the best!

Yep. I'll have to live with the trumpet for now. Although gear gives a total of 121 labor points in it, and the difficulty is only 161, so it's not that hard if you wait a while for the respeccing prices to go down :sad:

DeletedUser

the job calculator using set items is not just experimental......it's totally frelled. So far both the charlatan and farmer sets have given me the wrong # of labor points. Something is goofy in the formula (or how it's applied) or the data that was provided (or how it's applied) Please try to fix.

DeletedUser

((""west stats.com""))

Hey, i was wondering how come it wont let me enter my stats onto weststats.com i copy and paste all the stuff into the bar thing and press enter and nothing comes up. any ideas why?

thanks, Sk8erMan:blink:

DeletedUser

yeah it just dosent work. i copy and paste allll the stuff into the url bar and press enter and nothing happens.

DeletedUser

Are you using Internet explorer? I do not think it supports IE. If not you might want to get on the west stats chat room.

DeletedUser

Where are you pasting the info? In an open tab/window of The West Game? You also need to have your inventory open prior to pasting and pressing enter.

If using FF, you can also make a fave bar shortcut using the script, really handy and no more copy/pasting!

DeletedUser12734

Job calculator filter

When I choose these two filters:
"Apply bonus : None"
and
"Sow best items from : All items"

jobs are calculated with my basic skills (with no bonus) and when I hover my mouse over a job I can see the best Items for the job. this is good! but the problem is when I choose these filters:

"Apply bonus : My best items for the job"
and
"Show best items from : All items"

jobs are calculated with the bonus of the best items in all items not best items of my imported inventory! I suppose it should calculate them with bonus of my own best items and also show best items of all when I hover mouse over the job.

Last edited by a moderator: