Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Great thing - it works for me.

I wanted to as of another thing - Morthy, would it be possible that when you add some new thing (like added towns and Item sets now) to make these thing a little different like glow or "NEW" box in yellow close to it. Be cause not many people notice new things as there are many links already (talking about left side frame with content listing).

DeletedUser

Great thing - it works for me.

I wanted to as of another thing - Morthy, would it be possible that when you add some new thing (like added towns and Item sets now) to make these thing a little different like glow or "NEW" box in yellow close to it. Be cause not many people notice new things as there are many links already (talking about left side frame with content listing).

I'll add that to my todo list. Should be done shortly :)
Great idea!

DeletedUser

I've been looking around the item stats feature. Great work! Although I would love to actually see what players have what items equipped. Is it possible? If they have their inventory publicized that is. According to west stats 9 people have the pearl necklace, and I would like to know how to get these items, if it's just random luck, quest or a lucky store level.

DeletedUser

I've been looking around the item stats feature. Great work! Although I would love to actually see what players have what items equipped. Is it possible? If they have their inventory publicized that is. According to west stats 9 people have the pearl necklace, and I would like to know how to get these items, if it's just random luck, quest or a lucky store level.

Publicizing your inventory includes your equipped items, I think? Or was that not what you were getting at?

On a side note, there is now a star against new links :)

DeletedUser

Publicizing your inventory includes your equipped items, I think? Or was that not what you were getting at?

On a side note, there is now a star against new links :)

I just noticed the stars, looks good. And no, what I ment was:

If you go to Item Stats, and search for neckbands for example,
Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the "pearl necklace" from the 1.19 update, and it also says that 22 players have it. It would be nice if you could click the number "22" or something to see a list of the people who have the item in their backpack/equipped, so you could see their names and send them a telegram ingame to ask them how they obtained the item.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just noticed the stars, looks good. And no, what I ment was:

If you go to Item Stats, and search for neckbands for example,
Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the "pearl necklace" from the 1.19 update, and it also says that 22 players have it. It would be nice if you could click the number "22" or something to see a list of the people who have the item in their backpack/equipped, so you could see their names and send them a telegram ingame to ask them how they obtained the item.

I don't think it would be a good idea to do this. The statistics are generated using only data imported to accounts, not published inventories. When people import their inventories to Weststats there is no indication that any of their data will be shared outside of their account.

On a side note, a few more tweaks/fixes to the item set calc code have gone live.

DeletedUser

is there anyway to sort shoes, clothing, headgear, etc by a certain skill??

example - select "Vigor" and a list is generated of all the shoes, clothing, etc that give vigor bonuses

DeletedUser

Is there a way to see an items job 'power'? I'd like to click on an item and then it would list the jobs at which this item is ranked #1, #2 and so on.

I'm trying to find out if theres any sense in buying fancy leather hat over fancy felt hat for its job stats.

DeletedUser

is there anyway to sort shoes, clothing, headgear, etc by a certain skill??

example - select "Vigor" and a list is generated of all the shoes, clothing, etc that give vigor bonuses

afaik If u go to job calculator.... find the job you want to look at or any job with the skill you want the bonus for actually.... click on the skill icon and it takes u to a page with all of the items that have a bonus for that skill

DeletedUser

I would be nice if "Apply bonus: My best items for job" and "Show best items from: My items" were default in the job calculator.

DeletedUser

afaik If u go to job calculator.... find the job you want to look at or any job with the skill you want the bonus for actually.... click on the skill icon and it takes u to a page with all of the items that have a bonus for that skill

Jobs do have more than one skill though and items give boni to more than one skill, so that isn't really helpful. He wants to just have an overview for each item for which jobs it is most useful. The "what-if"-machine they have on twtool is quite nice, you simply enter an item that you consider to buy and it tells you how much + of lp you'd get for each job. I miss that kind of feature on weststats.

DeletedUser

On the "Best job items" page, the items are in a yellow box if you have them, but would it be possible to make a green box or something if it's in your town (maybe adding something on the "my info" import that tells what town you're in, then look at the towns that have imported their shops and find your town and highlight the items that are in the town on the "Best job items" page).

That brings up another thing, can you have it show what items you have on all the pages that have lists of items?

DeletedUser

i found something wrong

maybe buy value is 12000$ and damage is 120-600 not 140-60

DeletedUser

Would it be possible to have items in imported inventory be indicated with the orange border in lists of items such as the item sets page or the tailor/general store/gunsmith pages?

DeletedUser

On the "Best job items" page, the items are in a yellow box if you have them, but would it be possible to make a green box or something if it's in your town (maybe adding something on the "my info" import that tells what town you're in, then look at the towns that have imported their shops and find your town and highlight the items that are in the town on the "Best job items" page).

That brings up another thing, can you have it show what items you have on all the pages that have lists of items?
Bump?

DeletedUser

It's a cool website, very informative, and it can give you a cool signature like mine. :laugh:

DeletedUser

what is wrong here:

33c85yb.jpg
<this is from my inventory page

143izkj.jpg
<this is from Item sets page

sorry,i get it now.i guess no one send this to you guys:

mc6bdu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: