Mafia: Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah possible and that was one of my earlier thoughts the only one we know for sure isn't is poor departed Gem.

That is of course assuming Darknoon is indeed Innocent:blink:

My brain hurts again :laugh:

DeletedUser

iggyberto (3) - Mosa1, Violette LeDrunc, George Hurst
Violette LeDrunc (1) - nakshtra
George Hurst (4) - Darknoon5, iggyberto, Denisero, James the Hunter
nakshtra (1) - Bella Donna

If I missed anybody's vote, let me know via PM so it pops up right away next time I come on the forums.

(Thank you for that catch George. Also, Bella Donna, the way it works is if there's no majority decision after 48 hours, I pick a random name out of a hat. Usually this never happens since it's in everyone's best interest to reach a majority.)

There's roughly 5 hours left in day time but since I screwed up the time tables anyways, I'll let day time go until a majority is reached or 6pm (12 hours) pacific standard time, whichever is sooner.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the extension Divest. Bella and Vi live down under and so are not on when most of the rest of us are.

DeletedUser

seriously speaking...i dun know why but luks like none of the nominees are mafia to me..infact even i m incling towards denisero's name.....but as denisero has also withdrawn tat name..i will hv to pick from george or iggy...
in that case..i will vote against george hurst

DeletedUser

I'm, not sure it is in everyone favour to reach a majority ..... I'm sure iggy and George would settle for a random pick at the moment ;)

DeletedUser

Too late for that now, Nakshtra makes it a majority. Good luck villagers, you're going to need it. After me, if one more innocent gets lynched, the mafia win.

DeletedUser

5 votes does it. He has 5 now. Unless someone changes their mind before the time is up or before Divest gets back online. It was 6 votes before but that was because there were 11 of us. Now there are 9. Majority is 5.

DeletedUser8950

5 votes does it. He has 5 now. Unless someone changes their mind before the time is up or before Divest gets back online. It was 6 votes before but that was because there were 11 of us. Now there are 9. Majority is 5.
Oh ok. Stupid me.
I was thinking of changing my vote to myself to make it a random vote, but I didn't:D

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm going to make this quick and dirty because I don't have much time.

George Hurst is hanged. George Hurst is a villager.

Night phase is effective starting now. Mafia, you have 48 hours to decide on a hit and PM me. I can safely say that I'm pretty sure Mafia are going to take this game, hands down.

Good
Villagers: 5/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

1. nakshtra
2. Denisero
3. George Hurst
4. iggyberto
5. Bella Donna
6. MoSa1
7. Darknoon5
8. James the Hunter
9. Gem
10. Violette LeDrunc
11. Jordon987

DeletedUser

sorry george, I only voted for you because they thought we were in cahoots. And, I know I am not mafia so it was possible that you were.

DeletedUser

Is this game just about voting?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

David, go back and read the first page. Then the second, third, and so on, til you get to this page and realize that you shouldn't even be posting here.

DeletedUser

Sry George. I was actually gonna change my vote yesterday but I got busy. Sry again George.

DeletedUser

Alright, quick and dirty once more since this is a relatively short night session now that you guys allowed your seer to be murdered. At least you didn't hang'em, I guess!

The mafia have killed: iggyberto

Good
Villagers: 4/7
Seer: 0/1
Bad
Mafia: 3/3

1. nakshtra
2. Denisero
3. George Hurst
4. iggyberto
5. Bella Donna
6. MoSa1
7. Darknoon5
8. James the Hunter
9. Gem
10. Violette LeDrunc
11. Jordon987

Alright, day time is in session again. You guys have roughly 48 hours to figure out which innocent villager you would like to butcher next! Since there's only 7 people left total, gameplay will be over after the next round seeing as I'm sure you guys still don't have any clue who the mafia are. 4 reaches a majority. It is 4pm pst on 06/08/2009, daytime will end on 06/10/2009 at 4pm pst.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ha! I told you I wasn't mafia! Ye non believers! You shall all perish now!

DeletedUser

Today I vote Denisero , ..reasons she wanted to close the voting as soon as a majority was reached , even though there was still time for people to change their minds. That and 3rd time lucky :laugh:

DeletedUser

(Well, there was no time left, I had given an extension and stated that once either a majority was reached or the extension expired, it would end the round. Majority was reached.)

DeletedUser

Hmm, Divest seems very cocky and confident that we have no idea who the mafia players are. To me, that means we have been sniffing up the wrong trees so far, even in terms of those who have been discussed as possibilities. I don't remember seeing any suspicion or votes for MoSa1, and on that basis, my vote goes for MoSa1

Of course, there must be two other mafia as well, but he is the only one who has had no heat at all, so I think it's a reasonable vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.