GM Event - Capture the Flag (World Dakota only) - DISCUSSION

DeletedUser20647

Each team will need to assign a team leader who will be responsible for score updating on their internal home base town forum. The team leader will be responsible for purchasing all the collected bandannas, once purchased off the home base town market, can the bandanna be converted to town points.
How about placing them on the town market by using express delivery? Or did I misunderstand this?

DeletedUser20647

Ah yeah, I see it now. I didn't see anything about a level requirement though, so are greenhorns alright?

DeletedUser8627

No level requirements. It has been designed in such a way with settings that will allow attacking at any level. This is why it is important that team members plan out their strategy first. It would be better to allow tanks for flag hunting as they have HP to last, while duellers would possibly try and take over the counties.

One Armed Ninja

My character spec on W11 is about 150% useless for this event. :p

And could you expand on the dueling when sleeping part, it's a bit jumbled.

DeletedUser19518

Seems that Chineses dont like w1.. in all competitions we wont be their 1st choices.

Why? So bad are we? I swear that we can beat mostly of mates in other worlds.

Nevermind.. We are waiting..

V
$1

DeletedUser

So high level guys and gals can attack lower levels at will?

And when a player gets ko by being dueled are they protected for 48 hrs from being dueled again?

:ph34r:

DeletedUser8627

My character spec on W11 is about 150% useless for this event. :p

And could you expand on the dueling when sleeping part, it's a bit jumbled.

Duelling won't happen when you're sleeping. We are busy working on this, well a quick fix to prevent this issue. So don't worry about it now.

Seems that Chineses dont like w1.. in all competitions we wont be their 1st choices.

Why? So bad are we? I swear that we can beat mostly of mates in other worlds.

Nevermind.. We are waiting..

V
$1

The GM event is not on world 1, we are on world 11 :rolleyes:

So high level guys and gals can attack lower levels at will?

And when a player gets ko by being dueled are they protected for 48 hrs from being dueled again?

:ph34r:

Yes, high and low levels can duel each other.

As for you second question, quoted from my announcement.
Duel protection will not be active on your accounts.

DeletedUser33797

A Flag hunter is a player assigned the task to start on a path that all teams will start on, at separate locations and move in a clockwise rotation while visiting each station.

How will you know who is the flag hunter from the opposite team?

DeletedUser8627

Each team, before the actual start, will assign a leader for their team. Once done, they will then plan a strategy on how or who will be doing what for their team. When this is figured out, it will be displayed on the home base town profile.

For the test purpose on world 11, Nisa is the team leader for West Walkers and Chloe O Gurl for Natives.

DeletedUser26412

Hi Da, most buffs are unusable in CTF right, but can you tell me if we can use nuggets to half transit time and replenish energy?

Nisa

You cant use market delivery and half transit time but you can refill the energy.

DeletedUser

As I understand participants can duel anyone regarding the duelling level and whether they are sleeping or not. (Although it's against the rules of event)
What about other side? Can we ask other duellers that are not in our team but in our alliance for example to duel/K.O. flag hunters of West Walkers? Or the participants can just get duelled from other team and Chinese?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26412

URL links are not working on CTF town forums! can you fix this?

DeletedUser

Two more questions:

First question is related to recapturing the countries: If team A capture a country does team B have the opportunity to recapture it back? If yes, will the 10 point deduce from team A or they wont lose any points?

Second question is about the countries each team can capture: Should target country be connect to teams territory (from north/south or east/west) or it's free for all? Can Team A capture the county of homebase Team B as their first country? If it's free for all it's rather separated in all over the world while if the countries should be connected it will force duellers to fight in certain countries after their territory clash.

And my last word is a suggestion: Give each team some advantage in their own territory. This advantage could be visibility of enemy team members if they are in other team territory or some speed buff (like +10 or +20% speed) for flag hunters if both their departure and destination point be in their territory or any other advantage (giving the ability to sleep in all other towns for free or anything else).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

As I understand participants can duel anyone regarding the duelling level and whether they are sleeping or not. (Although it's against the rules of event)
What about other side? Can we ask other duellers that are not in our team but in our alliance for example to duel/K.O. flag hunters of West Walkers? Or the participants can just get duelled from other team and Chinese?

There is no problem with this, just note that others duelling your enemy doesn't yield any points for you. It just slow their point reduction down.
But remember, having the Chinese involved, they will level the playing field if one team has their whole alliance on your enemy's back.

URL links are not working on CTF town forums! can you fix this?

I'll check this shortly for you.

Two more questions:

First question is related to recapturing the countries: If team A capture a country does team B have the opportunity to recapture it back? If yes, will the 10 point deduce from team A or they wont lose any points?

Second question is about the countries each team can capture: Should target country be connect to teams territory (from north/south or east/west) or it's free for all? Can Team A capture the county of homebase Team B as their first country? If it's free for all it's rather separated in all over the world while if the countries should be connected it will force duellers to fight in certain countries after their territory clash.

And my last word is a suggestion: Give each team some advantage in their own territory. This advantage could be visibility of enemy team members if they are in other team territory or some speed buff (like +10 or +20% speed) for flag hunters if both their departure and destination point be in their territory or any other advantage (giving the ability to sleep in all other towns for free or anything else).

As for the first question, players can try and claim lost counties back. It's intended so and no points will be lost. So we won't remove any points if a county has been lost to the other team.

As for the second question, homebases are not up for grabs by the other team but any county is. Doesn't matter which and there is not specific order you need to follow for the test. In the final release after this test, there will be changes added. But a good strategy would be to claim counties closer to your enemy's homebase as the stations contain more points if you take a bandanna. Having a claimed station close by allows you to deposit your bandanna for points.

Advantages are good, but the homebase county doesn't yield anything at the moment. What will come once it's been developed will be an option to see your enemy on the world map, just like towns, they will be a colored dot.