GM Event - Capture the Flag (World Dakota only) - DISCUSSION

DeletedUser

My last three suggestion:
1) After the event make a public announcement about each player score and each player reward. There are some rumors about rewards that given to teams inside the world.
2) I like the idea of using special gears for the event. If so please remove the HBR skill from skill build of all players or give them specific speed. As some players from Nisa's team informed me there was a player in her team running around 30 rounds. While best runner from other team did not run even as half of that.
3) Split the runners from duellers. So each team end up with same amount of runner and same amount of duellers. Runners can not duel and duellers can not carry flag. And last but not least give some exp (potion of Wisdom) to the runners as their reward base on their performance. The event for duellers is more interesting to climb up in the duel ranking (and therefore overall ranking) with providing them with buff and removing dueling limits. They can eventually get more than 1000 HP per each 10 minutes while all runners do is to carry flags.

gunner86

not sure if this is right place to post this or not, but i have noticed some scoundrels :blink: in colo having skill points in hp like 1400... does it mean CTF event is moved to colo now :blink: