Full Premium W11 and W12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13636

An ingame poll is the one where everyone is notified in game when they log in to the game for the affected world right? If that is the one I am thinking of then yes that is the one we need for sure.

DeletedUser

An ingame poll is the one where everyone is notified in game when they log in to the game for the affected world right? If that is the one I am thinking of then yes that is the one we need for sure.

That's right, so that not only the small percentage of players who visit the forums gets heard.

DeletedUser21320

Better make the poll in German. Everyone except the devs can apparently use babelfish.

DeletedUser13636

The poll certainly needs to be very detailed as to exactly what we are voting on. No confusion at all, this is too important.

DeletedUser13636

I seem to remember a poll that was opened on it, though the title for it was not very clear that the voting was for premium features. Still the result of the poll, as I remember it, was pretty overwhelming in favor of NOT adding it to any existing world.

I'm pretty certain b00k's new emoticon would be come a staple in most people's signatures.

Here is the closest thing I have found so far to a possible poll for the adding full premium to old worlds, no popular demand and as stated before an ingame poll would be much better, with clear details as to exactly what we will vote for. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=39081

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is the closest thing I have found so far to a possible poll for the adding full premium to old worlds, no popular demand and as stated before an ingame poll would be much better, with clear details as to exactly what we will vote for. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=39081

That's the one I was talking about, I couldn't find it. Very poorly marked title for the poll, so I'm sure a lot of people that are posting against it here didn't even vote. Even with that you have 70% voting to limit the new premium to the new worlds. 70% AGAINST this move.

Perhaps the post meant to read, "due to our complete disregard of popular demand."

DeletedUser

This is just stupid.

Why? Hellstromm says "because of popular demand, worlds 11 and 12 will now have the new premium features."
Hold the phone, who demanded this?!?! Little rich brats with daddy's credit card? Because I sure as heck know, that anybody with half a head did NOT request this.. What the heck? Are you really trying THAT hard to force everyone on to older servers? Why kill these perfectly good servers?
Seriously, if it's not broken.. don't fix it.

DeletedUser

i know right???!! i ould never spend money to get "premium". this give daddys little girls advantages that are quite unfair. and popular demand should vote again, uz i think it would be a little different outcome.

DeletedUser13636

i know right???!! i ould never spend money to get "premium". this give daddys little girls advantages that are quite unfair. and popular demand should vote again, uz i think it would be a little different outcome.

I think you missed something somewhere because there is no popular demand as far as anyone can see and the only vote that even resembled a vote was not in favor of this happening at all. :donkey:

DeletedUser

I think you missed something somewhere because there is no popular demand as far as anyone can see and the only vote that even resembled a vote was not in favor of this happening at all. :donkey:

well hellstrom said "out of popular demand..." :mariachi:

DeletedUser

Its funny because it was by popular demand that these premiums were removed from W11 and W12 in the first place. I have read no polls or threads that contradict that fact. The vast majority of players have said they wanted the placate shaman feature only, and nothing at all if it cant be implemented without the other features.

DeletedUser

I do agree that it should not be introduced into a world already established. I have no issues with Inno charging for features and profiting from it , they are a business and it should be expected. I think they would see more profit from simply opening another premium world.

DeletedUser

Popular demand? The comments I've seen on the new premiums have been overwhelmingly negative. They alone won't destroy a world, but if 1-hour jobs are implemented on w11, the only world I care about anymore, I'm gone.
See!! This is why we should not. The eldyr, Elmyr.. says nohhh to this idea! Plus, we don't wants to lose him :(

Anyway, remember your promise, Inno?
"Premium changes for NEW WORLDS" Um, w11 and w12 have been out for quite a while.. they are not very "new."

DeletedUser

A lot of false rumors are running around about the new premium features. Adding points to your stats is at a depreciating value, until eventually it is simply unaffordable. If you've never tried them, I'm sure you think otherwise, but the new premium features are balanced, as most anyone who has used them can attest.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people complain about premium being added to only two older worlds (that are not old btw) and recommend instead new worlds be added with full premium, when all the while there has been complaint after complaint of new worlds being added too fast.

As it is, we weighed the issue and it was agreed that although there are positives and negatives to all directions, it is far better to encourage full premium to the two newer old worlds than it is to open up 2+ more worlds with premium, thus undermining the participation in the existing older worlds.

Give it a chance people. At face value, the premium feature addition, in and of itself, may be deemed a negative for non-paying players, but we're not just doing that one simple action. Worlds 11, 12, 13 and 14 are going to be revolving new memberships, so those worlds are going to kick up significantly in participation.

DeletedUser

A lot of false rumors are running around about the new premium features. Adding points to your stats is at a depreciating value, until eventually it is simply unaffordable. If you've never tried them, I'm sure you think otherwise, but the new premium features are balanced, as most anyone who has used them can attest.

Anyway, I find it ironic that people complain about premium being added to only two older worlds (that are not old btw) and recommend instead new worlds be added with full premium, when all the while there has been complaint after complaint of new worlds being added too fast.

As it is, we weighed the issue and it was agreed that although there are positives and negatives to all directions, it is far better to encourage full premium to the two newer old worlds than it is to open up 2+ more worlds with premium, thus undermining the participation in the existing older worlds.

Give it a chance people. At face value, the premium feature addition, in and of itself, may be deemed a negative for non-paying players, but we're not just doing that one simple action. Worlds 11, 12, 13 and 14 are going to be revolving new memberships, so those worlds are going to kick up significantly in participation.
But what about this "popular demand"? Stop making things up.. I see you have a point about it becoming very expensive so people won't use it that much, but if that's true then why in the world have it?
Where is your logic Hellstromm? Check your brain at the door please..

DeletedUser13636

I am playing in Arizona Hellstromm and I am using all the premium functions available including the purchase of attribute points as well as the purchase of skill points. I see this as an unfair balance in game play no matter how high the cost goes up. For example I now have more skill points than many others can afford and I am sure there are many others who have more than I can afford, but I chose to play that world knowing full well what I was getting into. Now I am being told that this same unfair advantage will be added to two other worlds I joined and I have been playing since they started approximately 8 months ago. I would not have chosen to play more than one world with the option to purchase the additional skill points, but now I have to accept this after spending all this time playing a world that kept a fair balance. Now that I have blown my cash in one premium world I am pretty well screwed it would appear in the worlds I have been playing for so long because now I cannot buy the additional points in another world as well, but there are sure to be others who can. Could we at least put this to an ingame vote before the final upgrade is made? I personally could live with all the premium options if the purchase of attribute and skill points were to be left out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.