Full Premium W11 and W12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

again, world 1 suffers another blow, registration and now again, sorry no premium for the oldest world:shootout:

One Armed Ninja

It's a shame, but don't fool yourselves, we could all tell it was going this way :(

Luckily both these worlds are quite developed, and so the energy refill premium wont be as hard hitting as it may have for those without deep pockets

DeletedUser23701

Luckily both these worlds are quite developed, and so the energy refill premium wont be as hard hitting as it may have for those without deep pockets

why not add to all, just W11/12 ?
New premium features would make even less impact on older worlds.

Just can't understand the logic and why now!?

DeletedUser

Mods or Hellstromm: can someone please clarify the "popular demand" thing?

There hasn't been a single poll or anything like it, I'm very curious how you got to know that an overwhelming percentage of the .net players wants these features on these worlds...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I'm not joining another world and will probably quit my current worlds a lot faster if they get "upgraded".

I also see these updates as Innogames admitting it is not going anywhere with this game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6752

This is part of the next update - 1.29 - right? The one that "lifts" the level cap?

Nah, didn't think so. Being level 99 is so much fun - roughly 700 players can attest to that!

390978731.jpg

Oh, sorry - you're level 99? Make that 0 experience for that quest.

yeah, I'm complaining - if you had this in your face every time you logged in, you'd complain too.

390978858.jpg

DeletedUser21320

I'm not joining another world and will probably quit my current worlds a lot faster if they get "upgraded".

I also see these updates as Innogames admitting it is not going anywhere with this game.

I agree. "let's suck all the money we can out of this game before we shut it down".

I'm going to keep one character asleep from now on just to see how long this charade goes on. We should be taking bets on the end date. :) :censored:

DeletedUser

i agree with a lot of the others the worlds which to me are the most fun i.e 11 and 12 will for me be ruined with this clearly bias leaning towards premium players (yes i do have premium on those 2 worlds automation and energy) but i am dead against this WHY cant the honchos at innogames if they really want therfe to be 4 worlds with premium create 2 more worlds instead of driving non premium players away if this comes in i can see a big drop in players happening

DeletedUser

Popular demand?

Everyone I know on these worlds hate the updates. I'll personally help lead a mass exodus if they're actually implemented.

DeletedUser

something similar happened in grepolis a few months back, except not to do with premium but a game breaking update.

morale, which more or less penalized you for attacking(in a war game) caused many good players to quit before the a poll was put up and voted on by the players

in the end, the decision was to leave the old worlds as they were and all new worlds had the new systems(altho i think with the backlash they may have scrapped morale completely...not sure i dont play the newest 2 servers)

so why not strike a poll, and let the players decide? you know, all these people who are actually keeping this game going? premium or not, i dont think there are many people who want this implemented in the already existing worlds.

why not just leave a good thing be and let the money grubbing continue in the new worlds.

and yes, i do play with a premium character in a couple of the old worlds, altho my arizona character isn't

o and apologies if there is a poll up already, this was the first thing that caught my eye today....had to be something of a big deal if elmyr actually posted

DeletedUser13636

Please do not do it. A full upgrade to all premium in the older worlds needs to be stopped unless you can at the very least leave out the skill buying option. The skill buying option is not at all fair to all players across the board. Oh yeah, what popular demand do you speak of? I have not heard of or even seen a popular demand for full premium upgrade to the older worlds. :p:mad::censored::donkey::shootout:

DeletedUser

something similar happened in grepolis a few months back, except not to do with premium but a game breaking update.

morale, which more or less penalized you for attacking(in a war game) caused many good players to quit before the a poll was put up and voted on by the players

in the end, the decision was to leave the old worlds as they were and all new worlds had the new systems(altho i think with the backlash they may have scrapped morale completely...not sure i dont play the newest 2 servers)

so why not strike a poll, and let the players decide? you know, all these people who are actually keeping this game going? premium or not, i dont think there are many people who want this implemented in the already existing worlds.

why not just leave a good thing be and let the money grubbing continue in the new worlds.

and yes, i do play with a premium character in a couple of the old worlds, altho my arizona character isn't

o and apologies if there is a poll up already, this was the first thing that caught my eye today....had to be something of a big deal if elmyr actually posted

Yes... I know of the Grepolis update. I quit with many others.

However, they're for different reasons. InnoGames believed it would improve customer satisfaction. In The West, though, I believe that's the facade, and it's just an attempt to get more money.

DeletedUser

you want an easy solution. stop paying premiums everyone. if we all hold out for the greater good they will give us what we want or they will be broke. no more premiums

DeletedUser13636

I think a poll would be nice. I mean come on already, I play in world 11 and in world 12. Been playing them since they started and I already use the normal premium features as it is. Not fair to make such a drastic change where I can now be out skilled by someone who has a larger bank account. This is coming from a player who actually has bought skills in Arizona and one world with the option to buy additional skills is plenty for me. Joining that world was also an option. Please do not introduce this option to preexisting worlds.

DeletedUser

Why not just make a new world and slap the premium bonuses there?

I don't want to get passed up by people that should be 10 levels bellow me since they bought energy refills or more skill points for jobs on worlds that I spent, and will contine to spend, nothing but my time on to build my characters.

DeletedUser

I think a poll would be nice. I mean come on already, I play in world 11 and in world 12. Been playing them since they started and I already use the normal premium features as it is. Not fair to make such a drastic change where I can now be out skilled by someone who has a larger bank account. This is coming from a player who actually has bought skills in Arizona and one world with the option to buy additional skills is plenty for me. Joining that world was also an option. Please do not introduce this option to preexisting worlds.

Seconded.

Actually, I would find it sort of an insult to the players of 11 and 12, if there wasn't an ingame poll, before they start "upgrading" these worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.