CLOSED: Skills & Attributes

Should the Inno add the Additional Premium Gold Nugget features to more worlds?

• Just World10 - World 14

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Just World 7 - World 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just World 4 - World 14

• Just World 2 - World 14

• All Worlds

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Only Worlds Arizonia - w14 and New worlds

Votes: 29 69.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As a level 90 adventurer, you would think I would be able to do evry job that is available. This is not so. I noticed through Quests that I have been asked to the following job:

Escape from prison (A harmless transport of prisoners)

Sheriff John Fitzburn: Hello alrees61, I have an assignment for you, if you're interested. Someone has to pick up a feared bandit from the prison and bring him to me. You should ride off at once and go get him, but be careful. The prisoner is extremely dangerous

Yet, this job does not appear in the drop downlist. I have had this quest for at least 6 months!!! I understand that it could be because I do not have the skills or attribute to do this job.

Now with skills and sttributes you cn spend your well earned money and change the skill and attributes to help you do these jobs, but I find that you are altering from one job to another and you will no monger be able to do your favourite job that has brought you money and prizes.

I think a better option is to buy your skill & attribute points with your hard earned ingame cash without affecting previously assigned points. What I mean here is when I level up and assign my points to swimming and appearance, this should be locked in. I am only able to buy skills & attributes from a seperate source..

I also noticed when levelling up I seem to moving away from specific jobs like Ambush and other high point jobs.

Anyone else feel like this? How are you able to these jobs?

Deleted User - 1278415

hmmm this is a hot fire topic. Because I assume you are wanting this skill buying feature for an older world, since it is available to W13 - Arizona and W14- Briscoe County... but for gold nuggets not easily obtainable cold hard cash as you suggested in the game.

Without taking a load of heat from the community: Now that some time has passed and the world systems didnt collapse by the new invent of wAZ and w14 being premium worlds...

What would you feel about having the same gold nugget premium features as offered on wAZ or W14 on more worlds.

I've added a poll

And I know this is a huge discussion point. Please keep this to a discussion not a Hot fire debate. If it gets heated it will be closed.

As the original idea stands in post #1... not going to happen as your suggesting a premium feature that is available by a premium feature that is not allowed on other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not gonna vote on this at all, sorry GF.
We have an info that with 1.29 update pants will be added in the game and level cap will be moved from 99 to 120 which means more SP and AP.
Of course - jobs will get another difficulty values to keep the game balanced.

Because this new update will come soon, any vote on this today can't be real, we should first see what happens in 1.29 to get the real picture on things.

I miss the option: no worlds at all?
True, I haven't even noticed it's not included, but then again, as I said above, I simply can't vote before the 1.29 update because I don't know what and how will be changed.

DeletedUser21320

hmmm this is a hot fire topic. Because I assume you are wanting this skill buying feature for an older world, since it is available to W13 - Arizona and W14- Briscoe County... but for gold nuggets not easily obtainable cold hard cash as you suggested in the game.

Without taking a load of heat from the community: Now that some time has passed and the world systems didnt collapse by the new invent of wAZ and w14 being premium worlds...

What would you feel about having the same gold nugget premium features as offered on wAZ or W14 on more worlds.

I've added a poll

And I know this is a huge discussion point. Please keep this to a discussion not a Hot fire debate. If it gets heated it will be closed.

As the original idea stands in post #1... not going to happen as your suggesting a premium feature that is available by a premium feature that is not allowed on other worlds.

This poll will not mean anything unless it is restricted to those who currently (as of today) have characters of levels 30+ on w1-w11.

Why? Because the reason that a lot of people want SP/AP buying implemented on the old worlds is so they can catch up to, and maybe surpass, the people who have been playing for a long time. Those will be virtually all the "yes" votes, and they will swamp the relatively few players who enjoy the game the way it is. SP/AP buying isn't going to help the established characters.

The long-time players who *want* that premium feature have already added additional characters on the new worlds. Why can't the people who enjoy the current game continue to play the game they like?

I don't understand why Innogames is so dead-set on screwing-over those who have supported it for a while. Players on the older worlds still use premium, I think. Even those who don't pay premium are still assets to the company, because they advertise the games to friends and family.

Obviously, SP/AP buying has worked well on the new worlds. I'm glad it did. But that is no reason to change the ground rules for the long-time supporters.

DeletedUser

Instead of choosing "All Worlds" I would opt for "Oldest worlds."

I've been playing since the world 1 was opened, and still I can not finish all the quest because there are jobs that I still I can not do, such as Transporting Prisoners, Bounty hunter, Stearing a paddle steamers among others.

The point is that when I level up I have to choose wich job to add my SP and AP because these jobs differ too much on the skills that unlock them. I could reach level 99 and I still do not have other jobs available. To do this I would have to constantly use the shaman, nor premium feature is available "placate shaman".

The other problem is that the reward of the quest that I need give no SP or AP, most have XP and money reward.

I would agree with that add this feature premium. Or instead, I choose to add more quests, but rewarded with SP's and AP's

EDIT: Ok, as I read a moment ago, in the new update will add more quests. I do not know is whether they will reward SP's and AP's

DeletedUser

Good Feather stated 'As the original idea stands in post #1... not going to happen as your suggesting a premium feature that is available by a premium feature that is not allowed on other worlds'

I am not suggesting a premium feature at all. I can use Shaman and alter my SP and AP already but I am having to rob swimming to boost appearance or vice-sa-versa. So instead of doing that I use my IN-GAME monies to purchase the SP or AP.

Aguidam has proved my point that he started well before me in W1 and is not able to do Transporting Prisoners, Bounty Hunter and other highly skilled jobs because everytime you level up your points on completing one of these jobs move away from zero rather than draw near.

So the question is what is the points of having these jobs if there is no way in hell you will be able to do them? What is the point of giving quests when you are not able to do the quest for at all for some considerable time??

DeletedUser

i am going to say no to this. leave the old worlds without the new premium things.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well, the reason I said not going to happen is because the Developers have a gold nugget feature that does the same thing.

As for ingame money to buy ap/sp that is'nt going to happen since ingame money is easily obtainable... and it only benefits the higer level characters.

Since we would need to make them cost like $1,000,000 each point or something and then you would see the game get tilted off its rocker.

DeletedUser

Only Worlds Arizonia - w14 and New worlds

This should be the option EVERYONE should pick and here's why...

players are divided on this issue... only fair solution is a compromise. If you like the nugget crazed worlds then go for it, empty mommy and daddy's wallet and go nuts. Bankrupt your house spend spend spend! Go nuts! It's a speed world whoo hoo!

If you HATE IT.... then don't play it!!!! Who cares if there is a world with this option play in the old classic worlds with the classic nugget features... KEEP THE OTHER UPDATES COMING!!! Just keep those crazy nugget options away!!!

There is no need to go crazy and hold rallies and picket signs here on the forums cuz you hate the new worlds with the nugget features... SIMPLY stay out of those worlds!!!! It's not hurting you or anyone else.

This should be the only option to pick...

Also, I'd like to add it's nice to have new worlds with different features. Gives a reason to join a new world with new options rather than just joining a new world with the same exact features....

Soooo, quit the whining everyone... also, I might add that the same people complaining about these features with the new worlds are the same ones complaining not to make anymore worlds... stay in your old worlds...

PS... not that it matters... I like the old way of playing and I'm not upset :nowink:

DeletedUser13636

I play in five worlds and one of them happens to be Arizona. I do use some of those premium features in Arizona, but I am happy that they have only been added to the new worlds. I enjoy dueling mostly and I like the more even playing field in the old worlds. The purchase of AP and SP can create an unfair advantage and the choice to play a world with that feature should still remain just that, a choice. I think it is better that we all have the same opportunity to build our characters with the same amount of AP and SP rather than be at the mercy during a duel of someone who has a larger wallet buying more AP and SP than most players can afford. I would not like to see this happen to the older worlds. The only options if any at all that I would not mind so much is if they were to add the Placate Shaman feature, Energy Refill feature and the One Hour Jobs to all worlds, but I have been getting along just fine without it I suppose. Since that is not an option in this vote I guess I will side with those who say new worlds only then.

DeletedUser

If you HATE IT.... then don't play it!!!!

totally agree, i play in w-4,7,12. i don;t play in new because it is to much work and i am in beta so i get the new material.

i don;t say that premium is wrong, i think it is right the makers have to earns too. but i think the premium should be kept out of old west. if someone want the features then they have option of playing in the new worlds.

Deleted User - 1278415

KEEP THE OTHER UPDATES COMING!!!

Hypothetically speaking.... what if Inno stopped producing new features for the old worlds and only gave the new features to the new worlds. Like the much gossiped pants or trader that could some day grace our presence. What if that only goes to the new premium worlds and doesn't come to the old worlds?

DeletedUser

.... what if Inno stopped producing new features for the old worlds and only gave the new features to the new worlds...What if that only goes to the new premium worlds and doesn't come to the old worlds?

That would be a BIG disappointment...

I would still mostly play my old worlds merely for the fact that I like the game as is. Anything else added to the game is a bonus for me to play.

The downside to not adding any new updates to old worlds would eventually lead me to quitting the game completely :sad: At the moment I haven't been playing as much, but I still do play. I'm a long time player starting from the beginning... August of '08... don't plan on quitting completely anytime soon. BUT if they decide to not update old worlds at all and let the new worlds get all the updates then eventually I would call it quits. Not because I don't like the game, but more for the fact of boredom and the same thing over and over again.

Think about it.... Super Mario Brothers... great game, but do I play it now, here and there I dig out my NES for the attic, but that's far and few in between. I don't play it like I did when I was 6... not cuz I don't like it, just cuz it got old.... I hope the old west doesn't get old :sad:

Keep nuggets out of the old west... but keep the other updates coming :)

DeletedUser

I'm from the time of David, and if this were implemented I would also leave the game :sad:.

Others of you say:

If someone want the features then they have option of playing in the new worlds.

That is not the case, If I play in the new worlds I have to start again.

To forget the old worlds would be very disappointing.

DeletedUser

So the question is what is the points of having these jobs if there is no way in hell you will be able to do them? What is the point of giving quests when you are not able to do the quest for at all for some considerable time??

Answer: Because it gives people a choice (and some people like to role-play). They are all possible, just probably not all at once. And because aiming to do different jobs and finish more quests keeps up my interest in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.