You Know You Play To Much "The West" When You...

DeletedUser5046

You know you play "The West" too much when you know the deity was right^^

DeletedUser

You know you play "The West" too much when you actually challenge someone to a duel... :D

DeletedUser

You know you play the west too much when you go to the cemetery and wonder what you'd find if you dug up some graves

DeletedUser

you know you play to much of the west when you walk into a bar and ask for any quests and wonder where the indian is:huh:

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The west" when your life goal is to scare birds off the field.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The west" when you wait til sumone post next to yours at the off topic threads..

DeletedUser

you know you play the west too much when you will pay 4000$ for a pair of shoes

you know when you play the west too much when you think that wearing a bowler hat will make you a better trader.

you know you play the west to much when you expect to get xp for walking the dog so that you can level up.

DeletedUser

You know you play "The West" too much when you set your stop watch for the next time your job queue will be open for new jobs.

DeletedUser

You know you play to much of the west when after the work you go and deposit all your money to the bank for safety reasons.

DeletedUser

You know you play to much of the west when you want to rebell against the west forum governor.

DeletedUser5046

you know you play too much the west when you wait till sumone post on the boys vs girl thread o_O

DeletedUser

schofield_rusty.png
schofield.png
schofield_accurate.png

You know you play the west to much when you find your favorite revolver :)

DeletedUser

when you beg on another thread for help in the boy vs girl game

DeletedUser

You Know you have played The-West to much when you begin telling folks what you've realy been doing those 8hrs. in the Hotel janitor closet.lol

DeletedUser

lmao capricorn :D

you know you play to much when you go in downtown wearing cowboy clothes and going
Howdy partner!

you know you play to much when you go in downtown wearing cowboy clothes and going
Duel me noobs!!

DeletedUser

You know you play too much when you are dance saying "I GOT REAL GOLD" in prospecting

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much when you eat and think of your town at the same time

DeletedUser

You know you play too much when you wake up from your sleeping and say
I should build a general store to make money!

DeletedUser

I know I play too much west because I bought some cowboy boots :)