You Know You Play To Much "The West" When You...

DeletedUser

You know your playing to much the-west when a morman comes to the door and you invite them to join your town

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you're on the forums at eight 'o' clock on a Saturday Morning.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The West" when you are your boss yell at you cuz the customers are calling you but you still can't get your eyes off the monitor...:p

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you think Maya Roastland is hot.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when "The West" is your homepage.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The West" when you start having dark circles under your eyes...

DeletedUser

You know you play to much of the west whent you still think that duelling is unfair against simple workers who work 8 hours a day.

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you try to wear an "Empty Bottle".

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you start to believe your toughness or appearance level...

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when your nice bowtie starts glowing...

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The West" when think you've made the wrong decision on picking berries instead of building hotel (=o_O=)

DeletedUser

You know you play "The West" too much when you ask your parents how much energy points their jobs take up.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play "The West" too much when you think of an idea to make the west a better game^^

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you think getting hit by a bullet in real life will online take away one health point.

DeletedUser

I obviously play too much "The West" because I just said Health Points were real I need to get out more often...

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The West" when your name is always seen on the forum..

DeletedUser

You know you play too much "The West" when you have to wait 7 seconds before posting on the Forums again.

DeletedUser5046

You know you play too much "The West" when your pissed cuz your messade is too short...

DeletedUser

You know you play "The West" too much when you take over the Off Topic section.