WSOTW - Week 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

gah, fine can i add that too it and not change anything else then? its so picky, sig contests are about artisticness, not rule following :mad:

DeletedUser

nleu0k.png

added the text you made us put on it, seems a bit nicky picky and restrictive, you telling us exactly what we have to put on the sigs though. wouldnt be suprised if next week you add a rule saying it has to be a certain colour, have a certain image in it and giving us an example and telling us to make a sig that looks as much like it as we can >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nleu0k.png

added the text you made us put on it, seems a bit nicky picky and restrictive, you telling us exactly what we have to put on the sigs though. wouldnt be suprised if next week you add a rule saying it has to be a certain colour, have a certain image in it and giving us an example and telling us to make a sig that looks as much like it as we can >_>
lol i would just copy it and tag it as mine :D

DeletedUser

gah, fine can i add that too it and not change anything else then? its so picky, sig contests are about artisticness, not rule following :mad:
No one else seems to have a problem with it. So just stop.

:dry:

DeletedUser

its a Western SOTW. I dont think a text saying The-West makes your sig looks bad or anything. Btw. your entry looks very nice :)!

And Mr. Guns, really nice work there!

DeletedUser

im not saying it makes it look bad, im just saying that i think its a bit much having rules as to what text is in it, theres allready a general theme (western) and a specific theme.

DeletedUser

There are always guidelines and/or rules for any competition, when they are there for all to see and read then they should be observed, otherwise it just makes it unfair for those who have followed them.

When they are not clearly stated, then that is another matter.

DeletedUser

whatever, i cba with this, got better stuff like designing a new browser game for someone. im out.

DeletedUser

Sorry folks, it's mine... Glad you like it, she does though it is really a simple design.

Any that do not believe can PM me and I will show you the .PSD :p

DeletedUser

It is all Tenessee's design ~ he sure can make a pretty lady signature :)

DeletedUser

Indeed it is Tenessee, He makes them for all the games I play, I have a "closet" full of them thanks to him;)

a few of my faves he has done for me ( as cygnus as that is his usual name for his artwork)

bigdogoc4.jpg

ellsbanvl5.jpg

teddywench9hp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.