WSOTW - Week 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OK... Here goes... I guess I will settle on this one

wsotw4ahd0.png

Looks like this week will be another great competition with a lot of great entries...Yeeeehaaaaaww!

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, many beautiful entries this week. Some really nice text effects on yours Tennessee.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, many beautiful entries this week. Some really nice text effects on yours Tennessee.

Why thank you Ma'am. I am rather fond of your background, those twisting tentacles. Special effects are fun and rewarding when you can put them together. And yep it is Paris. ;)

TwistedWhiskers has some cool effects going on too. Simple yet effective and the colors compliment!

couldnt agree with you more. Really nice sig tennessee!

Again, thank you. I messed with stuff all weekend in the little free time I had. Cursed leaves are still not all done... So I am glad the efforts are appreciated.

Each entry has something special about it but I am not going to go on and on (your welcome:D) Keep em comming folks... yet to see something from Gem...

DeletedUser

Sound like You've got to triple post .
Or is the a limit in polling that I'm unaware of ?

DeletedUser

ones that have gold related things and ones that are golden in colour

wow, just realized i was the one who suggested gold

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe , two polls , one to eight in one , nine and above in the other . ?

DeletedUser

you should discuss with the moderators if they allow 2 of the same weeks votings.

Gem said:
we can't have 3-4 WSOTW titles on the forum.
this is what gem said in another topic.

DeletedUser1105

Take mine off the entries list, it was only done a mess about and cannot be seriously considered as a sig that's gonna get votes.

That might help trim it down.

DeletedUser

Maybe don't use the poll just have people vote in the thread and tally up at the end ?

DeletedUser

posting a signature

can you please explain how do i post a signature?

thanks

DeletedUser1105

I go to image shack (google it) and upload my picture. Then I use the 'hotlink for forums 1) link and post that. Seems to work.

DeletedUser

AM i allowed to post a link to a sight that lets you create polls, or is that advertising?

(The sight is free, and it lets you make a link, to post, or make one for a website)

If i am, here it is...http://www.snappoll.com/index_user.php and if not, someone tell me and i will remove it...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AM i allowed to post a link to a sight that lets you create polls, or is that advertising?

(The sight is free, and it lets you make a link, to post, or make one for a website)

If i am, here it is...http://www.snappoll.com/index_user.php and if not, someone tell me and i will remove it...

I think this is not allowed. I don't know, I am not sure.

Because putting a link in your Sig, will get you in trouble. I don't know about posting a link...

DeletedUser

Maybe I could remove the ones that look the worst out of them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.