Worst Looking Character avatar

DeletedUser

I would say it would have to be the Mexican girl, she's hurting pretty badly :blink:

DeletedUser

Of the females, the Mexican soldier has been seriously injured by the ugly stick.

Of the males, the Wanderer with the face fur is very unapppealing and should probably see his orthodontist before he goes to the barber.

DeletedUser8950

I think the best looking male soldier is Mexican (best looking male avi all round:p)
Female mercenary is hot in a kind of scary way:laugh:Maybe that dynamite blew up in the female mexicans face?

DeletedUser

The Gunslinger girl kinda looks... how you say... Rosanneish, Ellenish... if you get my drift :eek:

DeletedUser

wow... this is how bad the gunslinger girl avvie is.. I been playing for a while now, just now realized that *that* is suppose to be a girl.

And that mexican girl is very unmexican looking and scary to boot.

DeletedUser

The hang birdy looks dirty at least, she'd be up for anything. Female prospector looks porky. Mexican woman is ugly. Head hunter is cute, Mortician has lovely eyes.

Of the males only cowboy, bandit & mexican have any appeal at all.

DeletedUser

greenhorn female - ugly as hell
chihuahua girl - ugly as hell
soldier - imigrant from eastern europe
greenhorn male - looks like an imbecile

other female pics all look good in some way.

DeletedUser

Craftswoman literally looks like an undead to me.
Mercenary guy is definitely ugly beauty-wise, but he's always been somewhat appealing since he looks like someone you'd want on your side.
Quaker looks... Quaker.
Pilgrim girl = the mother of invention of makeup.

Both the greenhorn pics are funny. :)

But that craftswoman is the worst.

worker_woman_small.png

Ugh.