Worst Looking Character avatar

DeletedUser

But that craftswoman is the worst.

Finally. What are these people smoking that they don't even mention her? They talk about avatars with slight flaws and completely leave out the one that's hideous.

DeletedUser

talk about people smoking things....she looks like a hillbilly ( and i can say that i know what a hillbilly looks like.... i am from Tennessee) that is jacked up on pot, heroin, and meth.... all at the same time

DeletedUser

Female Mexican:
mexican_woman_small.png

Pilgrim:
pilgrim_woman_small.png

DeletedUser

No, not cute? Or no, not older-looking?

I never saw the larger picture before; warm up the Clinton/Lewinsky joke machine.

DeletedUser

The gunsliner Girl looks like a teen boy, The craftswoman is the ugliest and the male wanderer is the ugliest male

DeletedUser5046

^^ *even if she had a scar on her face..mercenary is hot *

(no wonder i picked tat above all for w2)

anyway..i think te greenhorn female looks...uhm...scary while te Greenhorn male looks like it just woke up from a bad dream..(he needs a comb...)

te hangdog looks like he's goin to eat me T_T !!!!*eeeeep*

*and i wish te bandits can show off their face when te pointer points at it^^ or maybe not...i guess they cover it for a reason :p*

DeletedUser

Female Mexican

Female Gunslinger

Female Greenhorn

my list of avatars i hate

i hate Metal Gear RAY as well

DeletedUser8950

Greenhorn male looks like a slightly thinner Boris Johnson:laugh:

DeletedUser

Hangbirdy is the worst looking

agreed with the second worst being the gunslinger girl. you cant even tell the gunslinger girl is a girl followed by the pilgrim (crosseyed) and the mexican girl

DeletedUser

agreed with the second worst being the gunslinger girl. you cant even tell the gunslinger girl is a girl followed by the pilgrim (crosseyed) and the mexican girl
You'd rather look at an undead than any of those? Wow.

DeletedUser

craftswoman..... undead...
hangbirdy.....gonna get you... then beat you with the bottle her CRAZY meds go in
male greenhorn is barely tolerable........ he looks like a goober

DeletedUser5046

craftswoman..... undead...
hangbirdy.....gonna get you... then beat you with the bottle her CRAZY meds go in
male greenhorn is barely tolerable........ he looks like a goober

i think te male greenhorn needs a make over so is te mexican girl :p
(i look at mexicanas as one of te sexiest and prettiest when i watch their telenovelas..but tis proves me wrong)

DeletedUser

(i look at mexicanas as one of te sexiest and prettiest when i watch their telenovelas..but tis proves me wrong)

I've seen plenty of the real thing in Texas, and the avatar is way off. There are ugly Mexicans, just like any other nationality/ethnicity, but she just doesn't really look Mexican to me at all. Novelas obviously don't represent the average Mexican, but there are a lot of attractive Mexican women.