Worst Looking Character avatar

DeletedUser

It wasn't off topic before, but it is now. Please don't start conversations about what is "off topic". Cleaning up.

DeletedUser5046

I've seen plenty of the real thing in Texas, and the avatar is way off. There are ugly Mexicans, just like any other nationality/ethnicity, but she just doesn't really look Mexican to me at all. Novelas obviously don't represent the average Mexican, but there are a lot of attractive Mexican women.

can we make a thread about in game avvie make over^^?

DeletedUser

FEMALE
Gunslinger
Hangbirdy
The whole female worker class
Cavalrywoman
Mexican
Iroquois
Beginner
MALE
Wanderer
Hangdog
Beginner

9 out of 16 of the female classes are ugly, not saying the other ones are hot, they're just not ugly. Why can't we just customize our own avatars??

DeletedUser

Why can't we just customize our own avatars??

I think the reason custom avatars aren't allowed is the same reason pics aren't allowed in player profiles. ~350k players would be hard to monitor for inappropriate pics and Support has more important things to deal with than people's avatars.

DeletedUser

agreed, but it would be nice for them to maybe crank out some new avatars every now and then...

DeletedUser

I think the reason custom avatars aren't allowed is the same reason pics aren't allowed in player profiles. ~350k players would be hard to monitor for inappropriate pics and Support has more important things to deal with than people's avatars.

No I mean like avatars from Yahoo! or something. It's all formatted, you just get to pick what hair you have or eyes, whatever. It shouldn't even be that hard.

Plus, wouldn't this apply to town logos?

DeletedUser

No I mean like avatars from Yahoo! or something. It's all formatted, you just get to pick what hair you have or eyes, whatever. It shouldn't even be that hard.

Plus, wouldn't this apply to town logos?

There are many more players than towns. In w1 there are 86,558 players in rankings and only 4,838 towns. More people also see town profiles than any one player profile and are more likely to report it.

DeletedUser

greenhorn female - ugly as hell
chihuahua girl - ugly as hell
soldier - imigrant from eastern europe
greenhorn male - looks like an imbecile

other female pics all look good in some way.

who the hecks chihuahua girl

DeletedUser3717

Is that the one with the like red part on his face, I choose him then nearly cried. Lol