Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 4 health points.

Edit: I did Construct a Manor House twice in a row, and I got this same injury twice. The second time I lost 10 health points over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my worse was you got in a fight with a prospecter you lose 249 health points

DeletedUser

The Coyote bites you. You lose 185 health points.

THEN the job immediately after...

BOOOM! You lose 582 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

I need more than 4 labor points...damn forts making me respec!

DeletedUser

Ouch. Try doing the job with at least 10 lp and that shouldn't happen anymore.

DeletedUser15513

Picking agaves

The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 230 health points.

DeletedUser

Just lost 13K on world 5, good job I don't pay premium for that character :)

A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 458 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

Accident at work?

Accidents at work are very common and can occur in any job, in any situation. You shouldn’t be afraid of filing a work accident claim against an employer if you have had an accident at work. After all, they have a duty to provide safe working conditions, and if they don’t fulfill this then they are breaking the law, as well as putting you at risk.

Where there's blame there's a claim...

DeletedUser

Not in this world actually, but this is ridiculous:
You slip and fall on your face into the dung. You lose 4 health points. :blink:

DeletedUser

Construct manor-house 94%
2 hours
$ 60
140 Experience points
A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 6 health points

wow.. thatz news for me, i have heard of bird poo on the head.. but dead bird ???

DeletedUser

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 514 health points.

:blink:

DeletedUser

You fall in the water you lose 100 heath points.

is that water really bricks ???

DeletedUser

Trading: The inspector didn't like your face. He hits you. You lose 1 health point.
I'm serious, this really happened :D

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 577 health points.

This was right after I lost had 491 from dynamite also (needless to say, the 2nd one knocked me out). Looks like I'm terrible at handling explosives. ^^

DeletedUser12669

Job finished: Construct manor-house Today at 1:14 AM
Construct manor-house

motivation.png
89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 74
experience.png
170 Experience points
luck_bonus.png
flag_south.png

danger.png
A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 106 health points