Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

Breaking in horses

A horse throws you off. You lose 258 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep

What a kick in the....
And to add insult I didn't wake up in a hotel room like it says. I woke up same place as the job, no money, no health, no energy. Not even $10 to pay for a room and sleep it off. And no towns with stores nearby to sell a couple steaks I had saved up. Bummer. Guess I'm sleeping it off in the street.

DeletedUser

Lol. I lost 150 cutting grain. How stupid is that? It has like 2% risk.

DeletedUser

danger.png
You hit your thumb with a hammer. You lose 30 health points.

DeletedUser

"A turkey bites you. You lose 66 health points."

Hard tooth for a bird...:huh:

DeletedUser

My worst one so far was ...

You cut yourself on your knife. You lose 74 health points.

Although i also had a crow peck me for 9 damage, but hurt my pride more than my hard head.

DeletedUser

A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 60 health points.

WOW probably worse than a turkey bite hahaha

DeletedUser

W00t I havent been hurt since the 15th!!! This was it.

You hit a nail through your hand. You lose 2 health points

DeletedUser

You don't pay attention and trip over a rock. You lose 1 health point.
Stupid rock... :p

DeletedUser

Most Lost H.P.

:wackob:290H.P. has to be the worst ever! (Breaking In Horses):eek:

DeletedUser

Breaking in horses

A horse throws you off. You lose 258 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep

What a kick in the....
And to add insult I didn't wake up in a hotel room like it says. I woke up same place as the job, no money, no health, no energy. Not even $10 to pay for a room and sleep it off. And no towns with stores nearby to sell a couple steaks I had saved up. Bummer. Guess I'm sleeping it off in the street.

You probably dont have a hotel in your town or a town at all thats why you were still at the job

DeletedUser

You get into a fight with another prospector. He breaks your nose. You lose 4 health points.

DeletedUser

danger.png
A guard dog is taking his job seriously. He bites you. You lose 122 health points.

DeletedUser

I know it is not that bad but it is the worst I have ever received.
You cut yourself on your knife. You lose 53 health points.