Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

A wolf bites you. You lose 494 health points.
A wolf bites you. You lose 486 health points.

Two separate times, ended up getting KO'd from both :(

DeletedUser

you got kicked in the crutch. you lose 456 health points and will be on the floor for 2 hours :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

lol

job: stealing Hernando's sword :bandit:

Hernando realises what you are trying to do. He boils from anger. He decapetates you. You loose 1 Health Point.

:laugh:

DeletedUser

i dunno. its an addition t o the thread.

An explosion or some such took place (transporting ammunition) Deathwish23 takes 540 points of damage. you've fallen unconcious. yeah...that sucked. <_<

DeletedUser

My definately worst one, not because of the damage it dealt.. But because I was on my shopping trip with around 200 health left and carried around $5,000 with me and lost it all :dry:

The squire tries shooting at you. You lose 228 health points

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Luckily I don't take this game too seriously but still it pissed me off a bit lol ;)

DeletedUser

Transport Ammo... with 1 LP lol. I did 3 x 2 hours stints on it.

first 2 hour = BOOOM! You lose 793 health points.
second stint = No dmg
3rd stint = BOOOM! You lose 614 health points.

That job does not like me! lol

DeletedUser

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 531 health points.

They're really touchy

DeletedUser

Seedra suspects that you're trying to KO her. She shoots at you. You loose 10572924987 Health Points.:p

(Seedra is the highest ranked dueller in world 9)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Highest ranked does not neccessarily mean best dueler. I'd much rather take on Seedra than Ripp3r (especially given Ripp3r's shiny sword).

DeletedUser13020

I did transporting ammo with 1 lp way back. BOOOM! you loose 650+ hp and get KO'd. that wasn't so fun.

DeletedUser

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 680 health points. Then KO

I start to think this is not my job.

DeletedUser

How many labor points do you have in it? Once you get 10 or more you should be fine.

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 856 health points.
Dead faint Your health points dropped to 0.
You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points
for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room.
During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you.
You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

You'll have some cool scars from that one woody :eek:hmy:

I used to have ammo accidents all the time, but once you get enough labour points they do stop happening.