World 1 Updated to 1.17!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I don't care about winning duels. I think I'll use the whip when I get it anyway. It suits me. ;)

DeletedUser

i need to know something ppl....im done of quest "blackmailer" as im adventurer...but i wait at 16:00 o'clock for the next quest but it didnt appear or anything...not even the sign about new quest (that appear above the saloon ppl :D ) so what i have to do now?

DeletedUser

i need to know something ppl....im done of quest "blackmailer" as im adventurer...but i wait at 16:00 o'clock for the next quest but it didnt appear or anything...not even the sign about new quest (that appear above the saloon ppl :D ) so what i have to do now?

send in a support ticket like me

DeletedUser

Yup. This a bug. Quite a few of us have reported it missing now so it definitely isn't a problem at our end.

DeletedUser

When I did that quest, I just accepted and I dueled the guy and won (it wasn't even in the right time range that it gave...)

DeletedUser

bill,
they're dueler's and soldiers, what do you expect? its like a soldier complaining that none of their quests give extra points towards construction. duelers and soldiers are expected to be getting weapons.

DeletedUser

bill,
they're dueler's and soldiers, what do you expect? its like a soldier complaining that none of their quests give extra points towards construction. duelers and soldiers are expected to be getting weapons.
Yeah but do you think an adventurer would travel through the wilderness carrying a whip to protect himself from wild animals and fierce Indian braves? A gun would be better. Realistic adventurers wouldn't rely to much on the whip like Indiana Jones.

DeletedUser

no, he'd get his gun from the enemy. i dont ever remember him carrying a gun.

but that is a good point Bill

DeletedUser

no, he'd get his gun from the enemy. i dont ever remember him carrying a gun.

but that is a good point Bill

How can you not remember one of the best scenes? In Temple of Doom he's faced with the big Indian swinging his scimitar around...Indy pulls out his gun and shoots him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was just abt to say that.. he always had a hand gun in his right hip, adjusted for straight draw and not cross draw

DeletedUser

which indian? there's lots of indians in those movies. plus they're prolly like 30 years older than me.

DeletedUser

How can you not remember one of the best scenes? In Temple of Doom he's faced with the big Indian swinging his scimitar around...Indy pulls out his gun and shoots him.

Wasn't that actually in Raiders? :huh:

DeletedUser

yea, i dont remember a temple of doom. i thought that it was maybe the one in India, but now im not sure.