World 1 Updated to 1.17!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just checked the quests in weststats.Rewards for adventurer quest is awesome!

DeletedUser

Adventurer quests tops man. They will make us very very rich. If you notice the sale price of that Indian treasure on Weststats, its incredible, you can buy the most expensive item around with it but if you chose to use them on the following quests the reward money, skills and xp are even greater.

DeletedUser

Heh. Isn't Steve supposed to spawn a bit further away from me than this? Less than 2.5 minutes... and I'm rather far from town. Dumb luck, or is this normal?

steveisclose.jpg

DeletedUser

Heh. Isn't Steve supposed to spawn a bit further away from me than this? Less than 2.5 minutes... and I'm rather far from town. Dumb luck, or is this normal?

The location of quest givers (as well as jobs etc.) is the same on every world.

DeletedUser

steveisclose.jpg
Steve the questgiver appears in all continents somewhere in the middle, near a cowboy job. So there is one spot where you can see him in every continent. You'd be lucky of course if your town is at the middle of the continent.

DeletedUser

Steve the questgiver appears in all continents somewhere in the middle, near a cowboy job. So there is one spot where you can see him in every continent. You'd be lucky of course if your town is at the middle of the continent.

It's fairly close. World 1 and 6 both, he's not too far from town. But in W1... he spawned right next to me. :laugh: W6 he showed up an hour away.

DeletedUser

The quests look good, and varied. The only problem I see is that it's going to be pretty tough for workers who chose a path other than building. I have more construction skills that most workers in my town, and I can't do a lot of jobs that pure builders could do about 20 levels earlier; I'd hate to be a worker who chose mainly dueling skills.

That wasn't a complaint though, I think it might eventually encourage people to actually choose the class best suited for the kind of work they want to do.

One Armed Ninja

Duelers have the worst first quest...
With premium quarters have only a 53% so it could take 4 hours to get 4 quarters
Adventurers,workers and soldiers can finish their first quest in at most 2 hours

DeletedUser

I really like the idea, but having to do jobs we did months ago and never looked back, we have to do a ridiculous amount of hours of it. The overall outcome is nice, but wow. Some sections will be boring.

DeletedUser

Duelers have the worst first quest...
With premium quarters have only a 53% so it could take 4 hours to get 4 quarters
Adventurers,workers and soldiers can finish their first quest in at most 2 hours

That may be, but they do seem to get a good supply of weapons as rewards, also is it only me that is wondering what the adventurer only shoes are?

DeletedUser

"New items that can only be worn by a specific class"

Where can we see those items?

DeletedUser

I cant find Steve on the map as an adventurer uggghhh on w1 i have been to every square where is he?

I am 5 squares from the left side and 2 down please someone tell me where Steve is lmao