World 1 Updated to 1.17!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have looked on every square on the mini map in w1 and i cant see a purple dot anywhere hrmmmmm.

DeletedUser

Thanks hun i didnt even relize you had to complete that first hahah im a tard. ye i now see steve thank you so much:)

DeletedUser

Can anyone pls tell me where is Steve on W 3 ?
I am going blind looking 4 the purple dot , but they are all red ...:blink::blink:

DeletedUser

read above make sure you accept and complete getting the parcel from bob first them steve appears lol

DeletedUser

soldier quests do look hard. the dueler quests look easy, as their mostly duels.

DeletedUser

Edit: Nevermind I read the dialogue and found there is a certain time.

DeletedUser

I wonder what will happen when you wear all the class specific stuff :unsure:

DeletedUser

I wonder what will happen when you wear all the class specific stuff :unsure:

nothing yet, at least not for adventurer anyway. Though there's supposed to be set items with increasing boni (according to how many items of a set you wear) "soon".

DeletedUser

I am kinda upset with the adventurer quest because you need to trade with Indians. The only weapon reward for the adventurer quest isn't that strong either compared to the dueler's and the soldier's quest weapon rewards. I don't want a silly whip, I want a gun, at least a musket or a muzzleloader of some sort like what adventurers usually carry on their travels.

DeletedUser

but the skills you get as adventurer are awesome
and i guess the whip is inspired by the Indiana Jones

DeletedUser

I am kinda upset with the adventurer quest because you need to trade with Indians. The only weapon reward for the adventurer quest isn't that strong either compared to the dueler's and the soldier's quest weapon rewards. I don't want a silly whip, I want a gun, at least a musket or a muzzleloader of some sort like what adventurers usually carry on their travels.

Trading with Indians is NOT a very hard job.If you are following the quests you'd be able to do it by level 42 anyway.And even if you aren't upgrades like gray shirt and hat isn't very hard to get.Really adventurer have nothing to complain about new quests.Yeah you don't get a gun but you can buy lots of them with the money you will get.:p

Like I posted in another thread soldiers quest is hardest.At lvl 32 they are supposed to do impossible jobs like selling guns to Indians.And the reward will not be that great either.

Adventurers quest is best,duelers one look pretty cool too.But its the workers and soldiers who are suffering.I am not complaining though as I am an adventurer in most of the worlds :D

DeletedUser

Trading with Indians is NOT a very hard job.If you are following the quests you'd be able to do it by level 42 anyway.And even if you aren't upgrades like gray shirt and hat isn't very hard to get.Really adventurer have nothing to complain about new quests.Yeah you don't get a gun but you can buy lots of them with the money you will get.:p

Like I posted in another thread soldiers quest is hardest.At lvl 32 they are supposed to do impossible jobs like selling guns to Indians.And the reward will not be that great either.

Adventurers quest is best,duelers one look pretty cool too.But its the workers and soldiers who are suffering.I am not complaining though as I am an adventurer in most of the worlds :D
I am miles away from trading with Indians. I don't even have enough money to buy shawls that will be very useful for them. I am level 41 but maybe I can do trade with Indians at 5-10 more levels. The sad thing is that the high money reward quests will come after that one which you have to do trading with Indians.

But its still better if we had adventurer only weapons.

DeletedUser

I am miles away from trading with Indians. I don't even have enough money to buy shawls that will be very useful for them. I am level 41 but maybe I can do trade with Indians at 5-10 more levels. The sad thing is that the high money reward quests will come after that one which you have to do trading with Indians.

Trust me, it good when you first get the ability to trade with Indians, but after a while the novelty wears off...

p.s. these dev's can't seem to win

DeletedUser

Like I said if you are following the quests.Old lvl 42 quests already require cigars.But yeah if you are working on a single skill,obviously you can't do all the quests.

I agree it will be better if we had adventurer only weapons.But as we have got better quests then anyone else I think we shouldn't be complaining.:)

DeletedUser

You are right. We shouldn't be complaining about the rewards but our whip can't match up with the dueler's or the soldier's weapon.