World 1 Updated to 1.17!!

• Thread starter Violette LeDrunc
  • Start date

DeletedUser

The scene is indeed from Raiders, where he's searching for Marion. She was in the first film, whereas the second film, Temple, was with Shorty and the blonde.

DeletedUser

The scene is indeed from Raiders, where he's searching for Marion. She was in the first film, whereas the second film, Temple, was with Shorty and the blonde.

Kate Capshaw! Mrs. Spielberg IIRC. She was quite a dish. :D The movie was irritating though.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know where to find Thomas in world 3?
I'm in the lower right corner, I've searched in 6 squares or quadrants so far and nothing :(

DeletedUser

you read the quest description, right? It reads that he might be found either in the north, west, east or south.

DeletedUser

I can't beat Jacob!
I am so near to the end but he always wins me by 3-4 hp.

DeletedUser3325

Change dodging directions...

This suck.. in westsstats, was wright, that there's needed aim, for The treasure quest, but now theres stamina needed... I walked 2 hours and wasted 4 hours on it... sick of those wesststat mistakes.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Just be glad weststats is there at all. It's not compulsary for Morthy and co. to update but they spend their own time doing it, and yes there are bound to be mistakes.

DeletedUser

I've been searching for the quest giver since a week ago but I couldn't find it..

is it bugs??

because I could do any quest in other world that I played..

and I'm an adventurer...

Last edited by a moderator: