Why don't you fort fight?

DeletedUser16008

Highest I have seen was 4210 soldier with golden gun.

There are hundreds if not thousands with more hp than that, try 12k every battle usually has one over 10k these days.

Where have you been ? :blink::blink:

DeletedUser15641

no the world record is unlimited because you can't make that hp in non buying skills world.

DeletedUser

Skill records don't differentiate between full and enhanced premium worlds.

DeletedUser21689

Fort fighters

Even this thread has been taken over by fort fighters.:mad: Its supposed to be for non fort fighters to tell you why their not there. Who wants to turn up at forts wasting hours day after day just to be overlooked by someone who just wants his mates on the team. In your heart you all know why people don't go. Its because of the people who do.

DeletedUser

Well, we still need fort fighters to tell us what they feel about our comments and also to convince us! :D

DeletedUser21689

Well, we still need fort fighters to tell us what they feel about our comments and also to convince us! :D
Fair enough. The answers are plain. Change the way forts fighters are chosen. If there was a limit to how many fights you can do per month. Then the same people woudn't be able to choose there friends all the time. There is no way i'm going to run around from fort to fort in the hope that i may get chosen for a battle. No-one is going to stand being treat like that. How can that not be obvious to everyone?

DeletedUser

So the fort battle system should be more like team sports for ten year olds where everyone participates and they don't keep score? No one is going to rank a "friend" with 1500 hp over a stranger with 4000 hp. The more common mistake is ranking high-hp offliners over low-hp onliners.

DeletedUser21689

Your being naive and i think you know that. Your example would never occur because there would always be people who could not match your 1500 hps. Both would be included against someone who has never had a fort fight. (recruit) The characters who do fort fights now have made relationships with other characters already. They know the strengths and weaknessess of each other, so will choose them over nooby fort fighters any day. It will always be thus until those advantages are removed. Just stop asking people why they don't fort fight when you already know the answer. (It means your a time bandit).
A difference will occur during the migration. Lots of new avatars will arrive and disrupt thing for a while and then settle down to the same old thing once again.

Trust uncle Olchain.

Last edited by a moderator:

WanderingStranger

Fair enough. The answers are plain. Change the way forts fighters are chosen. If there was a limit to how many fights you can do per month. Then the same people woudn't be able to choose there friends all the time. There is no way i'm going to run around from fort to fort in the hope that i may get chosen for a battle. No-one is going to stand being treat like that. How can that not be obvious to everyone?

A couple of reasons this will not work.

1. Too easy to abuse. An alliance could just not go to attacks the first half of the month and force the other side to use up their "fight limit" defending then the second half of the month just takes all of the forts.

2. All I do is fort fight and I am not the only one. You would limit us to playing 3 weeks per month, maybe just 2 weeks per month (I do go to a lot of fights) where we could fight? A lot of people would probably leave the game if it happened.

DeletedUser

Give me a certain number of fort fights a month and I'd quit. That's all I do on this game.

DeletedUser

This is a thoughts from some one that has not played in over a year. The first issue I had with fort fights was travel time / no invite. The second issue I had was what is the point? You take a fort then its gone before you can blink a eye unless your part of a huge alliance.

There should be a timer on how often a fort can be attacked. I would say once a month on large forts. Two weeks on medium and small. This would make it easier for small groups of players to defend IMHO for they don't have to defend it all the time.

My two cents for what that is worth.

DeletedUser

Or maybe players have to pay more nuggets if they want to fort fight every single day.

DeletedUser21689

A couple of reasons this will not work.

1. Too easy to abuse. An alliance could just not go to attacks the first half of the month and force the other side to use up their "fight limit" defending then the second half of the month just takes all of the forts.

2. All I do is fort fight and I am not the only one. You would limit us to playing 3 weeks per month, maybe just 2 weeks per month (I do go to a lot of fights) where we could fight? A lot of people would probably leave the game if it happened.

What if you could have set amounts on different worlds? You could have say ten fights on each world per month,( i'm assuming you play on other worlds).
Your first point might not happen because everyone will be thinking the same way.
Point two. It doesn't need to be ten fights. I put that number in because i needed a number to put there.
The last thing i wish to do is exclude anyone. All i wish to do is give a lot of people the chance to enjoy a part of this game they don't normally get to do because of politics.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33639

Small forts are the ones where low hp getting ranked is very less for medium and large fort attacks you have very high chance of getting in if you are online regardless of HP and friends.

fortfighter1

You cannot limit fort fights, that is like limiting the number of jobs or crafting you can do each month. If you are a true fort fighter then you can take part in 99% of large battles no matter what your HP as long as you are online and most medium and large attacks do not fill with onliners so you have a very good chance if online for them.

To stand a better chance of been ranked it helps to be part of a alliance that is active in fort fights as alliance tend to pick there own alliance members first when ranking.

DeletedUser

Because devs only care about fort fighting and not dueling right Victor?